Messenger bags?

jonathanp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Anyone knows where I can get a decent priced, nice looking messenger bag from? I prefer in store, but if you know of a site online I'm willing to take a look.

Thanks in advance.

Has your wife/girlfriend/fiance tried going to an outlet store for handbags, purses, messenger bags, etc.?

Do you have a "Tuesday Morning" locally? It's a discount home place - a lot of time they have some nice messenger bags at good prices.

[quote name='robodaddyo']Has your wife/girlfriend/fiance tried going to an outlet store for handbags, purses, messenger bags, etc.?[/QUOTE]

The gf isn't the handbag type, but I have looked in Marshalls, TJ Maxx, etc. and they don't quite have what I want.

I tend to carry a lot of things in my pockets like my DS with a game travel case, my phone, my iPod, and my wallet. Things get ridiculous even though I mainly stuck with cargo shorts this summer. Add in doing trades and running errands and my hands and pockets can get full.

[quote name='veronesepk']Do you have a "Tuesday Morning" locally? It's a discount home place - a lot of time they have some nice messenger bags at good prices.[/QUOTE]

No. Thanks though.

[quote name='NeoFrank1']I bought a pretty awesome Swiss Army messenger bag at Target for like $15.[/QUOTE]

I'll check it out. Thanks.

[quote name='veronesepk']Do you have a "Tuesday Morning" locally? It's a discount home place - a lot of time they have some nice messenger bags at good prices.[/QUOTE]

No. Thanks though.

[quote name='NeoFrank1']I bought a pretty awesome Swiss Army messenger bag at Target for like $15.[/QUOTE]

I'll check it out. Thanks.

Excellent suggestion! I forgot about target - I grabbed a really nice, "manly without being overbearing" one from there a couple years ago. Durable as heck.

[quote name='jonathanp']The gf isn't the handbag type[/QUOTE]

She's probably used your pockets from time to time I'm sure.

[quote name='enemyofusall']are you looking for a classy type back or one from like pac-sun? I know they have some sweet bags or try amazon for sure.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't have to be fancy, but I'd like it to look good. I'm thinking about Amazon, but I'd like to look at it in person since pictures can lie sometimes. I do have a Pac Sun in my local mall so I'll take a look. Thanks.

[quote name='blakkatt07']She's probably used your pockets from time to time I'm sure.[/QUOTE]

One reason why I want a bag.

http://www.ebags.com/

It's like the Zappos (super shoe e-store) of bags. Funny coincidence, but I too have been looking for a new messenger bag. Check out brands like Tumi (expensive as hell, but very sophisticated), Speck (very cool bags), Fossil (very trendy bags!) and Case Logics. Good luck!

bread's done
Back