Meta Quest Deals & Discussion- Post Referral Links at Referral Central, Please

wampler13

That's just, like, your opinion, man.
Feedback
9 (100%)
Please do not post referral links in this thread. There are threads for referral links here.
In an older thread everything went to sh*t once it became full of referrals and it was worthless for anything else.
If that starts happening here, I'll delete the thread and be done with it.

Potentially helpful shopping links
My most recent update of games on sale
Meta's deals page
New releases in the meta store
Games coming soon
Mixed reality games
All games in the meta store
Quest games with free trials
Free app lab games
Non-gaming apps
Entertainment apps
How to get a refund for an app

Information on app referrals
Information on headset referrals

Last edited:
I thought I'd show pre-orders that offer discounts on the meta store at the moment

Snow Wars Releases 10/19 $19.99 save $2 with pre-order

Ghostbusters: Rise of the Ghost Lord Releases 10/26 $54.99 save $5 with pre-order

Vampire: The Masquerade- Justice 11/02 $29.99 save $3 with pre-order

Demeo Battles 11/09 $19.99 save $2 with pre-order

Pavlov Shack 11/14 $19.99 save $5 with pre-order

Stranger Things VR 11/30 $29.99 save $3 with pre-order

Bulletstorm VR 12/14 $39.99 save $4 with pre-order

Racket Club (December) $24.99 save $3 with pre-order

You can also save $30 if you're buying a headset or 25% off most games that has been released (Over $9.99) by getting a referral link from someone who has the game before you buy it. There is already a device referral forum at CAG for those wishing to save money on a headset. And another forum for game referrals. You can also feel free to message me for a referral link if I have the game. You can get $5 store credit for giving a referral link! I have also had luck finding referral links quickly with a google search.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I'd show pre-orders that offer discounts on the meta store at the moment

Snow Wars Releases 10/19 $19.99 save $2 with pre-order
Ghostbusters: Rise of the Ghost Lord Releases 10/26 $54.99 save $5 with pre-order
Vampire: The Masquerade- Justice 11/02 $29.99 save $3 with pre-order
Demeo Battles 11/09 $19.99 save $2 with pre-order
Pavlov Shack 11/14 $19.99 save $5 with pre-order
Stranger Things VR 11/30 $29.99 save $3 with pre-order
Bulletstorm VR 12/14 $39.99 save $4 with pre-order
Racket Club (December) $24.99 save $3 with pre-order

You can also save $30 if you're buying a headset or 25% off most games that has been released (Over $9.99) by getting a referral link from someone who has the game before you buy it. There is already a device referral forum at CAG for those wishing to save money on a headset. And another forum for game referrals. Yes, you can save 25% off Beat Saber with a referral. You can also feel free to message me for a referral link if I have the game. You can get $5 store credit for giving a referral link! I have also had luck finding referral links quickly with a google search.
As you mentioned, any title $10 or more can be had for 25% off with a referral link, so there isn't much incentive to preorder for 10% off (at least the developers of Pavlov's Shack realize this). I had no idea Ghostbusters was going to be that expensive, that is crazy.

Also, Ubisoft just released an Assassin's Creed Nexus gameplay overview video: https://news.ubisoft.com/en-us/article/6JvZqDzOKwmGG5cMny6bMb/how-assassins-creed-nexus-vr-brings-the-full-assassin-experience-to-virtual-reality#:~:text=Launching%20exclusively%20for%20Meta%20Quest,detection%2C%20parkour%20across%20rooftops%2C%20and

Here's a quick look at games coming to the quests by the end of this year.
I'm looking forward to seeing how some of those multiplatform titles look natively on the Quest 3 (which I don't have yet, btw, but I will). Definitely getting Assassin's Creed when it comes out, will probably get several of the others, but less urgently. Dungeons looks good and has rave reviews, buy I don't do a lot of social gaming, and there is so much more coming out - it would be an easy grab if there was less competition. Vampire is looking more my speed, but Assassin's Creed might scratch pretty much the same itch. Surprised how good Arizona Sunshine 2 is looking, but that is quite pricey. Also surprised how good Stride Fates is looking - I should have bought the original early on, but I tried a demo of the PC version and couldn't get the hang of the movement.

Wooorld has gone free to play (with in-app purchase). Not sure what they have locked behind the paywall, but I've been debating between Woorld and EarthQuest for a while, so looking forward to trying it out. I didn't see any announcement about it, I was looking through my wishlist because Meta sent me a 25% off coupon, so looking for something under $10 (anything over $10 I'd rather use a referral code so I still get 25% off but someone else gets $5).

"Peaky Blinders: The King's Ransom" is now $19.99 instead of $29.99. I'm guessing this is due to the recent release of the PSVR 2 and Steam versions at $19.99. since it looks like a permanent drop instead of a sale, referral or discount codes should apply.

Ymmv Lucked out at Walmart with Official Quest 2 Elite straps for $8.00. Ended up grabbing 2 to be safe. This was in Shelton, Wa.

I was hoping for a BF deal on the Meta Quest 3.  It's looking like that might not happen.  Wondering if I should just get the Meta Quest 2 at Target next week for $200.

I was hoping for a BF deal on the Meta Quest 3. It's looking like that might not happen. Wondering if I should just get the Meta Quest 2 at Target next week for $200.
There's a lot of fun to be had with the quest 2. I bought the quest 3 but kept my quest 2 and still use it some. Many experiences aren't that different.

Walmart has the 128 gb Quest 2 for $199 now. There's a lot of fun to be had with the quest 2. I bought the quest 3 but kept my quest 2 and still use it some. Many experiences aren't that different.
Be aware, that isn't sold by Walmart, it is a third party seller, and the listing is for a Nintendo Meta Quest 2. Not saying it for-sure isn't legit, but be aware.

Be aware, that isn't sold by Walmart, it is a third party seller, and the listing is for a Nintendo Meta Quest 2. Not saying it for-sure isn't legit, but be aware.
Yeah, it also charges $50 for shipping. I didn't notice all that . I'm clearing that post. Thanks.

There's a lot of fun to be had with the quest 2. I bought the quest 3 but kept my quest 2 and still use it some. Many experiences aren't that different.
100% agree with this. Different people have different wants and are in different situations, and I think for a lot of people the 3 won't be worth the ~$300 difference. The 3 lite (same processor as the 3, probably about the same everything else as the 2, based on the leaks so far) will be out some time next year, but there is likely a lot of play time between now and then. Whatever you get (not you, Wampler, I mean the poster you responded to, and other people), if you do get one, be sure to use a referral code before registering to get $30 to spend on software. Wampler posted the links to referral threads above.

Star Trek: Bridge Crew is on sale for $11.99 (reg. $29.99) for the next 7 days. Even if interested, I would probably recommend waiting to see what else goes on sale for BF, just putting the info out there.

I just noticed that Until You Fall is on the list for the 40% code and is also on sale for $16.99 (reg. $24.99). Usually codes don't work on sale items, but this time it appears to, making it $10.19 in cart (I haven't actually checked out with it to verify). I'm about to buy Assassin's Creed, so I can't afford too many of these sale games, but there are definitely some good deals.

I just noticed that Until You Fall is on the list for the 40% code and is also on sale for $16.99 (reg. $24.99). Usually codes don't work on sale items, but this time it appears to, making it $10.19 in cart (I haven't actually checked out with it to verify). I'm about to buy Assassin's Creed, so I can't afford too many of these sale games, but there are definitely some good deals.
I just bought it and was given both discounts. $10.95 with tax. When you buy Assassin's Creed be sure and use a referral link like these listed here. And thanks for the tip.

Meta has cut the price of Quest 2 headsets by $50 through the end of the year making the 128gb $249 and the 256gb $299. You can also get $30 meta store credit by using a referral link before you activate a new headset and save 25% off regularly priced games on the meta store when using game referrals.

Quest 2 128 gb @ amazon

Quest 2 256 gb @ amazon

Quest 2 @ meta (choose storage when adding to cart)

Quest 2 128 gb@ Best Buy 3 months of Youtube premium included with either headset

Quest 2 256 gb @ Best Buy

Quest 2 125 gb @ Target

Quest 2 256 gb @ Target

Most people want to replace the head strap included with the headset. It can be a bit uncomfortable. This is the head strap I use on my Quest 2 and I am very happy with it. It has a battery to charge the headset for longer sessions. You can also get the same head strap with an extra battery and charging dock.

And, while much more expensive, the recently released Quest 3 headsets also offer bonus items when purchased through1/27/24. When you purchase the 128 gb headset($500) you will get the game Asgard's Wrath 2 when it releases on 12/15/23, a $60 value. When you buy the 512 gb headset ($650) you will get Asgards Wrath 2 as well as 6 months of Meta Quest+, a subscription service that gives you access to 2 games each month. You can play these games as long as you are sunscribed. The subsciption normally costs $7.99/month. Referral links also give you $30 meta store credit when you purchase a Quest 3.

Last edited:
It looks like Newegg is giving $15 meta store credit when you buy the 128gb Quest 3 and $25 meta store credit with the 512gb Quest 3.

And if you're a Costco member you can get a128gb Quest 3, an elite head strap, a case, and $25 meta store credit for $600. Saves you a little money if you were planning ti buy all this anyway.

A reminder that you can get $30 store credit on a new headset by using a referral link before you activate it. Game referral links will save you 25% off regularly priced games over $10. Check out the referral threads here.

bread's done
Back