Metal Arms $30 at Gamestop.com and Ebgames.com

hmmm, i'm kind of surprised cheapyd isn't looking into this deal, because 30 - 10$ mail in rebate is only 20$... and you're right this game is absolutely great.

Seriously, this game is definatley worth $20. Go and buy it. Someone should check Best Buy's B&M price, theoretically you could use the gamer's gift card and the rebate and get it for $15 if they had it for $30 also.

Best Buy B&M price is 29.99 for PS2. but my BB doesn't have xbox or GC in stock so I couldn't verify prices for those. I got a Demo disk in the mail last week for this game with a $5 off coupon inside. So, 29.99 - 5 coupon - 5 ggc coupon -10 rebate = $10.00. SWEET!

I am concerned about the rebate coupon, though. It states "no fascimilies accepted". I'm hoping a printout is acceptable 'cause I don't know where to get an original.

[quote name='outkastx']Best Buy B&M is confirmed! $29.99 in store - $5 Gamer's Gift Card - $10 mail in rebate = $15![/quote]

[quote name='bmulligan']Best Buy B&M price is 29.99 for PS2. but my BB doesn't have xbox or GC in stock so I couldn't verify prices for those. I got a Demo disk in the mail last week for this game with a $5 off coupon inside. So, 29.99 - 5 coupon - 5 ggc coupon -10 rebate = $10.00. SWEET![/quote]

Is it 29.99 after PM or is that the normal price?

before anyone buys this game with the intention of recieving the rebate i suggest you call the 1800 #. on the back of the coupon and find out if they will accept a printer copy of rebate! it says no facsimilies which means no copys or reproduction.it SEEMS that you must have original coupon.

just spoke to a vivendi reprsentative about the rebate form and was told it alright to send a printer copy of form. but if you feel a bit weary call and confirm yourself the # is 1 800 942 8618

How do you figure? Both require original UPC. I wouldn't count on stacking rebates that both require original UPC's.

This is the third thread at least on this BTW.

[quote name='bmulligan']Best Buy B&M price is 29.99 for PS2. but my BB doesn't have xbox or GC in stock so I couldn't verify prices for those. I got a Demo disk in the mail last week for this game with a $5 off coupon inside. So, 29.99 - 5 coupon - 5 ggc coupon -10 rebate = $10.00. SWEET![/quote]

I just picked up the GameCube version for $29.99-$5GGC+$2.xx tax=$27.xx at BestBuy B&M.

So consider this price confirmed for the GC version at BB.

Now about that $10 rebate........

Okay, I guess that means the barcode is a worth of $10.
(How can one sell it afterwards?)
Thanks for your confirming.

Oh, I got it at BB although their website doesn't show it. Thanks for the deal!

Just in case there was any doubt left - I just called Vivendi and the CSR confirmed you HAVE to cut out the UPC from the box and send it in, no copies. No $10 for me :)

bread's done
Back