Metal Arms: Glitch in the System (GC) $19.99 New at ebgames.com

ultimanecat1

CAG Veteran
Hey, I've always been looking to pick up this game at the right price, and the price doesn't get much better than this (for me at least)! However, the game still looks to be $29.99 for PS2 and Xbox, so sorry if you want to pick it up for those systems.

Edit: Sorry, I never posted a link:
Cheap ass link

[quote name='video_gamer324']Nice find! Plus, this game is even eligible for the $10 mail-in rebate, bringing the price down to $10.[/quote]

Jiggawah? Hmm, I vaguely remember hearing about that Activision rebate, if that is what you are talking about. I already have ordered, but I'd love to save another $10 if possible...gotta link?

...although it does say that "no facsimilies accepted"...

Anyone else have any experience with this rebate??

Is this another one when you have to cut out the case? I apoligize if "facsimilies" means the same thing.

Link for the rebate is dead, I too would like to get MA for $10, even if its for NGC (not bashing NGC but I like to get my Multi system games for Xbox sense my xbox doesn't get a lot of play time :))

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Link for the rebate is dead, I too would like to get MA for $10, even if its for NGC (not bashing NGC but I like to get my Multi system games for Xbox sense my xbox doesn't get a lot of play time :))[/quote]

Actually, you'll want it for GC. The xbox has a "taring" problem. a little line appearsevery few second going up and down the screen...kinda like a weak antenna signal on a tv. Its in the demo, and they never fixed it for the main release. Gc looks the same graphically, just minus the annoying taring

one rebate per household????

i have ordered buffy mace and now this
think if i sent in seperate rebates for 3 serperate games they would send 3 10$ checks to me???

Read the rebate form. It doesn't mean one game, it means one rebate form.

The Buffy thread had the same confusion. I don't think I'm wrong, I just think people don't read.

But you lose the great DD5.1 in the XBox version. I don't think the vsync problem is that big of a deal on the XBox version.

[quote name='Wshakspear']
Actually, you'll want it for GC. The xbox has a "taring" problem. a little line appearsevery few second going up and down the screen...kinda like a weak antenna signal on a tv. Its in the demo, and they never fixed it for the main release. Gc looks the same graphically, just minus the annoying taring[/quote]

There is confirmation, though, that we need to cut out the UPC? Does anyone know if you can just copy it?

And in regards to the issue of facsimile, I think it refers to the fact that you can't just fax in the rebate w/ upc and receipt...it must all be submitted via mail. Maybe my reasoning is just wrong...long day, you know.

Does anyone know what circuit city's price is on this game??? Thinking about doing a price match. I know a little while ago it was 50 bucks... so this game for 16.99 seems really good to me....

Well, it's probably 29.99 now, like the xbox and ps2 version on cc's website... but just thought I'd check.

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='-Never4ever-']Link for the rebate is dead, I too would like to get MA for $10, even if its for NGC (not bashing NGC but I like to get my Multi system games for Xbox sense my xbox doesn't get a lot of play time :))[/quote]

Actually, you'll want it for GC. The xbox has a "taring" problem. a little line appearsevery few second going up and down the screen...kinda like a weak antenna signal on a tv. Its in the demo, and they never fixed it for the main release. Gc looks the same graphically, just minus the annoying taring[/quote]

that's an problem with the xbox, happens to me in a lot of sega games (like PDO or JSRF), but they all look fine on my cosin's xbox. Thanks for the heads-up though.

[quote name='Wshakspear']Actually, you'll want it for GC. The xbox has a "taring" problem. a little line appearsevery few second going up and down the screen...kinda like a weak antenna signal on a tv. Its in the demo, and they never fixed it for the main release. Gc looks the same graphically, just minus the annoying taring[/quote]

I'm not doubting you or anything, but can anyone else confirm that the GC version doesn't have that issue? I didn't have much of a problem with it when I played MA on the Xbox, but I've got a friend who claims to get a headache from vsync problems, so if there is indeed a tearing-less version I'd be happy to pass it on to him.

I thought this game was created for the Xbox from the ground up. So if this was made for Xbox and then ported to GC and PS2 it should be better on Xbox. Can anyone confirm that has played it on other platforms.

I've heard the same thing about screen tearing...

Not sure where I read it.. but it seemed like it was in a formal review...

I wanted the xbox version for the 5.1... but now I think I'll take better video rather than audio...

Isnt a copy of the rebate the print out.....so that pdf is worthless, you need the actual paper from the store. :evil: yea, sucks dont it.

Edit : In another topic two ppl have said a print out works so, I guess its up to you then... :?

bread's done
Back