Metal Arms XBX (new/sealed) $13 Shipped!

ikill2game

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
if you're interested in a new/sealed copy of metal arms: glitch in the system for xbox for only $13 shipped, hit me with a pm.

[quote name='GameDude']It's good to see that you took an extra $5 best buy.com metal of arms to turn a profit! :roll:[/quote]

what could possibly be more cheapass than getting your own copy for free by buying 2 and selling one? i think i have done this site proud!

I don't understand why so many people here are desperately adverse to people making a small profit on a deal they find. If they were able to get an extra copy and they want to sell it and make $5.. and someone is willing to purchase it.. then so be it.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']I don't understand why so many people here are desperately adverse to people making a small profit on a deal they find. If they were able to get an extra copy and they want to sell it and make $5.. and someone is willing to purchase it.. then so be it.[/quote]

BB's order fulfillment of this game was so random, it leaves some people with a sucky feeling knowing one of their fellow CAGers snatched up a copy they could've had, just so they could turn around and post it here with the sole intent of making a little profit at their expense.

There may not be anything "wrong" with doing that, but it's certainly not being very neighborly.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Cornfedwb']I don't understand why so many people here are desperately adverse to people making a small profit on a deal they find. If they were able to get an extra copy and they want to sell it and make $5.. and someone is willing to purchase it.. then so be it.[/quote]

BB's order fulfillment of this game was so random, it leaves some people with a sucky feeling knowing one of their fellow CAGers snatched up a copy they could've had, just so they could turn around and post it here with the sole intent of making a little profit at their expense.

There may not be anything "wrong" with doing that, but it's certainly not being very neighborly.[/quote]

ikill2game isn't like that. It is very rare that he gets rid of a game for a profit. Hell I PMed him when I first found out about the Unreal II deal at Fry's. He happily got it for me at cost (with me only paying for the game + shipping) Not only that I just grabbed this copy for 11.50 (he is going to throw it in with my Unreal II I requested) I have no problem getting it for 5 dollars more then he got it for when he helped me and so many others out with at cost deals.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Cornfedwb']I don't understand why so many people here are desperately adverse to people making a small profit on a deal they find. If they were able to get an extra copy and they want to sell it and make $5.. and someone is willing to purchase it.. then so be it.[/quote]

There may not be anything "wrong" with doing that, but it's certainly not being very neighborly.[/quote]

to that i have to say: the likelihood of the person posting his greivances in this thread getting a copy, had i not ordered it, is infinitesimal.

[quote name='ikill2game'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Cornfedwb']I don't understand why so many people here are desperately adverse to people making a small profit on a deal they find. If they were able to get an extra copy and they want to sell it and make $5.. and someone is willing to purchase it.. then so be it.[/quote]

to that i have to say: the likelihood of the person posting his greivances in this thread getting a copy, had i not ordered it, is infinitesimal.[/quote]

Whatever floats your boat, chief. I got my copy, so you don't have to justify it to me.

Poor ikill2game, it's always you who gets the flames, but when other users (like punqsux) do this, they don't get flamed at all (no offense to punqsux).

[quote name='ex0']Poor ikill2game, it's always you who gets the flames, but when other users (like punqsux) do this, they don't get flamed at all (no offense to punqsux).[/quote]

i know, dude, it sux. maybe it's because my bender gif looks menacing. i ain't figured it out yet.

[quote name='O.D.D']Shouldn't you update this thread? I thought you were throwing this in with my Unreal II I am getting from you.[/quote]

yes, i should, lol, but i've been spending the last 6 or 7 hours working on modding my xbox and getting a new dashboard dl'ed and installed. i do have to say that the smartxx chip kicks major ass. i love being able to ftp files to & from my xbox so easily and so quickly after i installed it.

i'd also like to say, while i'm thinking about it, that NFSU just blows PGR2 off the fucking map. that game is intense, to say the least.

[quote name='ikill2game'][quote name='O.D.D']Shouldn't you update this thread? I thought you were throwing this in with my Unreal II I am getting from you.[/quote]

yes, i should, lol, but i've been spending the last 6 or 7 hours working on modding my xbox and getting a new dashboard dl'ed and installed. i do have to say that the smartxx chip kicks major ass. i love being able to ftp files to & from my xbox so easily and so quickly after i installed it.[/quote]

Cool. I have been thinking about getting a new Xbox and modding my old one into a media center (movies, music, games the whole works). It would cost a pretty penny but I believe it would be worth it in the end (and finally no more switching disc....I absoultly hate that same with long load times)

[quote name='O.D.D']Cool. I have been thinking about getting a new Xbox and modding my old one into a media center (movies, music, games the whole works). It would cost a pretty penny but I believe it would be worth it in the end (and finally no more switching disc....I absoultly hate that same with long load times)[/quote]

that's what i did, got a new xbox and modded my old one. it's not too expensive and it is well worth it. i got the smartxx chip for $49.99 shipped (total cost) and i got a 120GB western digital special edition from fry's for $55.99 (includes $6 in tax) after a $30 MIR.

i think i'm going to paint my case chrome today ;)

now that i think about it, i guess buying the 2nd xbox on top of buying the mod chip and hard drive does get pretty damn expensive - LOL

[quote name='ikill2game'][quote name='O.D.D']Cool. I have been thinking about getting a new Xbox and modding my old one into a media center (movies, music, games the whole works). It would cost a pretty penny but I believe it would be worth it in the end (and finally no more switching disc....I absoultly hate that same with long load times)[/quote]

that's what i did, got a new xbox and modded my old one. it's not too expensive and it is well worth it. i got the smartxx chip for $49.99 shipped (total cost) and i got a 120GB western digital special edition from fry's for $55.99 (includes $6 in tax) after a $30 MIR.

i think i'm going to paint my case chrome today ;)

now that i think about it, i guess buying the 2nd xbox on top of buying the mod chip and hard drive does get pretty damn expensive - LOL[/quote]

Yeah it is espically with the idea I have in mind. I am thinking of dropping a Maxtor 200 GB into it. So it would be 119 for the hard drive, 170 for the Xbox (going to try to get a Halo Xbox), 40-60 for the mod chip and I am going to get my Uncles friend to put it in so probably another 50 bucks (he will also set everything up)

So about 399....which isn't that bad since I paid 300 for my box at launch.

[quote name='O.D.D']I paid 300 for my box at launch.[/quote]

same here, the one i modded is a ver. 1.0 (the first version). the other one i bought (MS factory refurb) is a ver. 1.4

[quote name='Ramen_Boy']so, like, how many copies of this game do you have ikill2game? i mean, our trade i still going right? :?[/quote]

still curious as to why you are offering it for 13 when we made a plan to trade already :?

[quote name='Ramen_Boy'][quote name='Ramen_Boy']so, like, how many copies of this game do you have ikill2game? i mean, our trade i still going right? :?[/quote]

still curious as to why you are offering it for 13 when we made a plan to trade already :?[/quote]

sorry, i missed your first post. anyways, i replied to you 3.5 days ago saying i would do that trade and i still haven't received a confirmation pm from you and then you just post in here 3 days later out of the blue saying we had a trade lined up. how whack is that?

anyways, i think that this kind of thing should be discussed in pm's, since that is where the offer started to begin with, by you pm'ing me. i don't understand why you never pm'ed me a confirmation but you think it is ok to reply in here 3 days later to confirm. check your pm.

[quote name='ikill2game'][quote name='Ramen_Boy'][quote name='Ramen_Boy']so, like, how many copies of this game do you have ikill2game? i mean, our trade i still going right? :?[/quote]

still curious as to why you are offering it for 13 when we made a plan to trade already :?[/quote]

sorry, i missed your first post. anyways, i replied to you 3.5 days ago saying i would do that trade and i still haven't received a confirmation pm from you and then you just post in here 3 days later out of the blue saying we had a trade lined up. how whack is that?

anyways, i think that this kind of thing should be discussed in pm's, since that is where the offer started to begin with, by you pm'ing me. i don't understand why you never pm'ed me a confirmation but you think it is ok to reply in here 3 days later to confirm. check your pm.[/quote]

Hold up whoa. I already confirmed that the trade is on between us. Do you have more then one copy? (BTW your money order should be going out today)

[quote name='O.D.D']Hold up whoa. I already confirmed that the trade is on between us.[/quote]

OOP, busted! *takes off running*

aww, damn, i forgot to get the $$$ 1st :(

bread's done
Back