Metal Gear Ac!d 2 29.99 @ Best Buy

roc's feather

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
If this has been posted before, just go ahead and delete it. But I was sniffing around yesterday at BB.com and I saw that Metal Gear Acid 2 (PSP) was 29.99 @ Best Buy. Product page here:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7634624&type=product&id=1130987705938

I don't know if this is in store or not...can someone confirm or deny? If it is, of course you'll pay 24.99 with the famous giftcard coupon. The product page says "on sale" so I don't think this is a universal drop, but not a bad one, since it's 39.99 everywhere else in the world. Pick it up if you like, glad to contribute!

[quote name='whoknows']Sweet...I'll wait for someone to confirm it its B&M first though.

Thanks for the heads up :)[/QUOTE]

The store is always the same price as B&M.

And even if its not, Best Buy will PM their own website, I'm pretty positive of that one. You could just order it online for in store pickup if it really came down to it.

To reiterate the OP, it's not a price drop, since it clearly says ON SALE, so get in on this one before it's too late. Best Buy could be substituting this game for something else stealthily, like they did when DK: King of Swing was $15 - $20 for a week a few months ago.

Awesome game. I didn't dig the first one much, but am working my way through MGA 2 a second time -- despite a stack of other PSP games to play.

[quote name='Roufuss']The store is always the same price as B&M.

[/QUOTE]
acutally not always. The price at the B&M store is higher for the gamefly trail.

Anyway does this game comes with the "solid eye"? And does this game works with RunUMD?

[quote name='62t']acutally not always. The price at the B&M store is higher for the gamefly trail.

Anyway does this game comes with the "solid eye"? And does this game works with RunUMD?[/QUOTE]

Yes it comes with the solid eye, cant comment on the RunUMD thing though

Yeah, the Solid Eye wasn't a preorder bonus. It comes collapsed in front of the manual inside the package itself.

Anyways, I'm gonna have to show this deal to a lot of friends. This is awesome!

To anyone on the fence, BUY IT!

I enjoy the AC!D series more than the action MGS games. I've put more time into MGA2 than other other PSP game. It's a steal at $24 or $29.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']I stopped by Best Buy today, and can confirm that it is indeed $29.99 in store, and is tagged as such.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I was hoping I wouldn't have to buy it cause it would only be $29.99 if you ordered online. I thank you, my checkbook on the other hand...

bread's done
Back