Metal Gear Portable Ops Plus - $9.99 at Amazon.com (CC.com match)

[quote name='genfuyung']Arg I want the portable ops regular edition.[/quote]

What, what? What's the difference between the two? One would hope the Plus edition would be the better one.

[quote name='Teqonix']What, what? What's the difference between the two? One would hope the Plus edition would be the better one.[/QUOTE]

MGS PO= Single Player Story + Multiplayer
MGS PO+= VR mission like side quests, time missions, boss battles + More Multiplayer goodness.

If you want story dont get plus.

[quote name='Teqonix']What, what? What's the difference between the two? One would hope the Plus edition would be the better one.[/quote]

Portable Ops + is an expansion to Portable Ops
adds additional single and multiplayer elements to the first one

Ah, I see. Man, I thought the game had everything on it. No story, huh? Man, that is super weak. Glad I kept my copy of regular PO, then. =|

Yeah, I almost bought portable ops plus at CC a week ago for 12 bucks but then I found out the story wasnt included...lame.

[quote name='genfuyung']Arg I want the portable ops regular edition.[/quote]So do I from what I heard and read its a great game.

[quote name='Teqonix']What, what? What's the difference between the two? One would hope the Plus edition would be the better one.[/quote]I think the OPS Plus is the worst game I brought for $19.99.

[quote name='stevez0r']So do I from what I heard and read its a great game.

I think the OPS Plus is the worst game I brought for $19.99.[/quote]

The only thing that kinda puts me off about it is that you are supposed to capture enemy soldiers and convert them to your army and then you can placed them in certain areas etc etc. Idk, seems to stray pretty far from the formula but Id probably deal with it just to hear the story.

sweet. i love how amazon matches cc like that. good stuff. now to see if they'll do the same with CC's GRID deal this week...

Just a note that Portable Ops Plus can be played standalone, however. The Japanese version required you to have the original MGSPO, but the USA version does not.

[quote name='coldwine']I would also like to see what people are using for cheap filler items... suggestions?[/quote]

Just find something on Amazon that you need anyway. Surely you can find something. Hell, toiletry items, even.

bread's done
Back