metal gear rocks!!

You probably could have gotten it at Fry's for $30. Many of the Fry's were running this promotion. Some just ran the ad in the paper later than others. My Fry's didn't even put it in the paper until Wednesday. Anyhow, you don't get the free crappy 3rd party hundred something blocks memory card, but you could have bought that same card for $6 at Fry's.

Anyhow, the game is absolutely jaw dropping. Takes about 5 minutes to get use to the controls. And I'm glad they stayed as true to the original as they did. Please, everyone with a GC run out and buy it so, we can have a chance at receiving MGS2. And a rat's ass hair of a chance of receiving MGS3.

are the cutscenes longer than usual or similar to the original? i heard they redid them all, but i was wondering how far did silicon knights deviate from the original script... i liked mgs2, but i felt that the cutscenes bogged the game down...

How are the 3rd Party memory cards "crappy"? I have two of them and they work absolutely fine.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']I liked the metal gear ps1. I don't tink im going to pay 50 for a remake! Maybe when traget clearences it![/quote]

The actual retail price is.............. $40!!!!!!!!

Its changed the game a great deal redone all the voice work and everything.
Graphics are nicer (of course compared to PS1) and they added parts.

I personally think its considerable harder on the normal setting as teh guards have better sight and can hear better.

So far I am pleased and it isnt going to be a walk in the parkl thats for sure.

i found it pretty easy but extremely fun. and once you getr the stealth camo nard mode isnt quite as hard...at all. so i suggest you give up during the torture.

yea the games really changed, beyond the graphics improvement. the cg movies are much longer too (loved that new movie of snake fighting the ninja). the games a lot harder too, back with the psx version i could blow through the game in a few hours. ive been playing for a few now and ive only defeated ocelot so far. anyway the games well worth the purchase.

have beat it twice so far(first two days I had it I played it non stop).

Last time I beat it I tried not to kill anyone and only killed four people(at the very end).

[quote name='Scrubking']1. Is there more story than gameplay?

2.Is Meryl still in her skimpies? :shock:[/quote]

yes there is still more story than gameplay

and yes Meryl is still in her skimpies(have not gotten it yet but my friend has)

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Scrubking']1. Is there more story than gameplay?

2.Is Meryl still in her skimpies? :shock:[/quote]

yes there is still more story than gameplay

and yes Meryl is still in her skimpies(have not gotten it yet but my friend has)[/quote]

:( I was hoping for less than skimpies....well more like I wish it was less than skimpies

bread's done
Back