Metal Gear Solid 1 and the Big BOX From The MGS:The EC FIND one on EBay Thankz

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

starmask2k3

i 'm looking for complate Metal Gear Solid 1 and the Big BOX That all three come in looking for a cheap price

Last edited:
You should check eBay. I see the MGS from the set on there, but unfortunately, people often put them up with stupid BINs, like $10+. I suppose if someone put it up in an auction, it should go pretty cheap.

As for the box, that I don't know.

Do you mean you want MGS1 the game, and the DVD case? Not going to look up the disks for you, but if you're just looking for the DVD case, it's probably cheaper to pick up a DVD with two disks on clearance someplace, and print out a cover from The Cover Project (google it).

[quote name='gaxur']Do you mean you want MGS1 the game, and the DVD case? Not going to look up the disks for you, but if you're just looking for the DVD case, it's probably cheaper to pick up a DVD with two disks on clearance someplace, and print out a cover from The Cover Project (google it).[/QUOTE]

i 'm looking for complate Metal Gear Solid 1 and the BOX That all three come in

[quote name='Mafiacrooks']The Essencials collection comes with 3 boxes dude....MGs1 Mgs2 ad Mgs3[/QUOTE]

i 'm looking for complate Metal Gear Solid 1 and the Big BOX That all three come in

[quote name='DAWG26']Does no one understand what the man is asking for?!?[/QUOTE]

i 'm looking for complate Metal Gear Solid 1 and the Big BOX That all three come in

I assume because he already has 2 and 3 and just needs 1 to have his own Essentials Collection.

He's looking for the MGS1 that comes in the Essentials Collection and the box that all 3 games are housed in.

Your best bet is probably to find the MGS1 game online (since GS doesnt sell it) and then go to GS and ask if they will give you the box to their gutted new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back