metal gear solid 2 ending

Well i didnt think it was weird because i play alot of RPG's which have nothing to do with Metal Gear solid, but Like i know and so should every one else DONT SKIP THE CUT SCEANS. You have to pay attention to every word, because if you dont you will get lost.

Hi there I don't remember if it was weird or not because I forgot what happened in the ending

and it's la li lu le lo or ra ri ru re ro in Japanese (I'm taking Japanese in school so I know where that came from now, wow!)

right....
anyhow i thought that games storyline was f'in awesome, top notch shiet. freaking super conspiracy.

i'm not gonna lie, that game has one of the best stories ever, and besides snake is a total bada$$

story was good...but it was repetitive gameplay from the first MGS...same missile controlling, same swimming...same sniping...etc..

[quote name='blackjaw']another obvious remark - rayden looks like a girl[/QUOTE]
Totally true, you need to see some of the flashplayer movies of a website. I'll PM them to you later.

[quote name='DJSteel']story was good...but it was repetitive gameplay from the first MGS...same missile controlling, same swimming...same sniping...etc..[/QUOTE]

although they did explain the repitition, it was kinda lame. Still a great game though.

Ok, anyone else get freaked out by your communicator messing up at the end? At first I thought what the hell is the game messing up? Then it was, this is creepy am I going crazy?(I seriously thought I was becoming schizophrenic or something.) And then it was oooh I get it!

Man the end was awesome also except it left me feeling like it was too abrupt, I really wanted to PK the council guys or what ever they are called. Also I never liked Rose I hated her she was so annoying with all that "I have baby inside me! It yours!" stuff. Also Rayden/Raiden? is nothing comapred to SS, I love how he cartwheels on the stairs and falls on his face! And slipping on bird poop is classic.

[quote name='dtarasev']Ok, anyone else get freaked out by your communicator messing up at the end? At first I thought what the hell is the game messing up? Then it was, this is creepy am I going crazy?(I seriously thought I was becoming schizophrenic or something.) And then it was oooh I get it![/QUOTE]
Me and my friend were playing in a lightning storm when it happened so we
naturally thought that the lightning storm did it but...

Ok, question... What happened to Meryl? Given that there were multiple endings to the first one, she could be dead or not... I hear she might be in MGS4, but, like, what? She was on vacation for #2? And wasn't the commander her uncle? Gah.

[quote name='m0nkeybl1tz']Ok, question... What happened to Meryl? Given that there were multiple endings to the first one, she could be dead or not... I hear she might be in MGS4, but, like, what? She was on vacation for #2? And wasn't the commander her uncle? Gah.[/QUOTE]

I'll just say this: She'll be in MGS4.

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Anyone else shut off their PS2 when the Colonel tells you to...I did...without saving[/QUOTE]

lol. I didnt but I sure as hell thought a minute or two about it.

At the part where you are fighting all those guys with solid snake and the gameover thing shows up I was so confused. I was thinking "Oh shit I didnt save!".

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Anyone else shut off their PS2 when the Colonel tells you to...I did...without saving[/QUOTE]

i did too. I thought it was the only way to progress. Since Hideo Kojima is behind the game, it kinda made sense. He usually uses different ways to incorporate the player into the game. I was stuck at that part because i didn't know you had to wait for a certain codec call before snake would come. So I thought I had to do what he said to progress.

no, but when whats her name said "Dont you have anything better to do than play this stupid game" i got a little freaked out since i was playing the game all day

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']no, but when whats her name said "Dont you have anything better to do than play this stupid game" i got a little freaked out since i was playing the game all day[/QUOTE]
Ya I know I did too because I faked sick just to play this game;).

bread's done
Back