Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance (PS2) $19.99 at Bigg's

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
I'm not too sure how many people have a Bigg's near them, but I bought 2 new copies of MGS2 Substance for PS2 for $19.99 each today. Might be worth checking out as sealed versions of this are currently going for a small mint on eBay.

Oh, and if you live in Cincinnati, don't bother checking the Fields-Ertel or Cincinnati Mills locations. The two copies I found were at Fields-Ertel and the CM location didn't have any. Oh, and the copies I found were priced at $29.99, but rang up as $19.99.

Those two copies were the only ones I found and I'm going to use them to fund most of my PSP purchase. Sorry, but I can't resist selling these on eBay.

[quote name='shipwreck']Those two copies were the only ones I found and I'm going to use them to fund most of my PSP purchase. Sorry, but I can't resist selling these on eBay.[/quote]

When you do toss them up on eBay, will you post links to the auctions, so we can see how ridiculously high they end up getting?

I went up to Game Crazy yesterday for their B2G1 deal and noticed that both the PS2 & Xbox versions were the same price($9.99 used). So if you don't mind a used copy, it's only $9.99 there.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='shipwreck']Those two copies were the only ones I found and I'm going to use them to fund most of my PSP purchase. Sorry, but I can't resist selling these on eBay.[/quote]

When you do toss them up on eBay, will you post links to the auctions, so we can see how ridiculously high they end up getting?[/quote]

Yeah, I can post the auctions. I'm going to be putting one of them on later today.

bread's done
Back