Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (PS2) Mint, Complete For Sale - Make an Offer

JAMMR

Banned
Game is used, comes complete. Disc has 3 minor surface scratches (very light) but is in working order. PM me if interested.

Oh and I can try and take pictures of the disc if necessary.

I'm looking for PS2 and GC games.

[quote name='supermariomelee']Would you be willing to trade it for a mint condition Arc the Lad: Twlight of the Spirits(PS2)?[/quote]

lol, if he goes for that trade I got a bridge to sell him.

MGS 2 Substance is going for 50+ used on ebay, arc the lad was a 2$ game and you'd be lucky to sell it now for more then 10$.

[quote name='Free Artest'][quote name='supermariomelee']Would you be willing to trade it for a mint condition Arc the Lad: Twlight of the Spirits(PS2)?[/quote]

lol, if he goes for that trade I got a bridge to sell him.

MGS 2 Substance is going for 50+ used on ebay, arc the lad was a 2$ game and you'd be lucky to sell it now for more then 10$.[/quote]

Go read the trade thread stickies; no thread-crapping. Nobody gives a shit about what you think of his offer.

Thanks for the offers... here are my replies.

supermariomelee - Not interested in your offer.
orangemage - Nothing in your list interests me.
onikage - Never played the Xbox version, maybe someone can shed some light.

Oh the PS2 is the better version. Better control and no slow down and the Game is consider rare with a low print and high demand after snake eater.

[quote name='Ledhed']
Go read the trade thread stickies; no thread-crapping. Nobody gives a shit about what you think of his offer.[/quote]

For the most part, that rule about thread-crapping is against unduely criticizing the OP based on petty past issues. I don't think it's thread-crapping at all to bring to attention that Arc the Lad is $2 on ebay (which I can attest to since I sold one for that much last week) while the PS2 substance is over $50. That wouldn't be just an unfair trade, it'd be larceny.

Actually imo, the problem on these forums are posts that say things like "I don't give a shit about what you think." Well, the posts like the one I'm writing right now are problematic too because they're inflammatory, but I can't help myself. Someone lets people know the vast discrepancy in the values of two games, information I'd be grateful for if I were the OP and didn't have such info, and here comes the forum police crying FORUM RULES and cursing. Completely unnecessary and unnecessarily crude.

Agree to disagree? I doubt this issue will ever be resolved, but I agree about what the original intent of that sticky (well what I thought it was for).

But, on the other hand, if I didn't know the difference in values it would mean I had no idea what Arc the Lad was in which case I'd either reject the offer right away or look into what the game is and/or what it's worth. Or maybe there's scenario 3 where I've really wanted to play Arc the Lad and it happens to equate to the value I have set for MGS2:Substance. Who knows? Either way I know a TRU closeby still has them for $7 :)

$42 shipped for used? you sure are trying to make some money off of CHEAPAssGamers considering that it isn't that rare

"How is this mint if it is used?"

I didn't say it was "New" did I?

"$42 shipped for used? you sure are trying to make some money off of CHEAPAssGamers considering that it isn't that rare"

Or best offer. Or why don't you chill out and not flame me for having an asking price? If you aren't interested, move on.

bread's done
Back