Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence used at Gamestop.com for 24.99

InFlames215

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Spotted this at Gamestop.com and ordered one, praying that the heaven's above will show me pity and I end up with the manual and original case:)

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=42900http://www.gamestop.com/browse/sear...word&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntt=subsistence

Use CAG16 + SAVER and it is 20.99 with free shipping. Even better with EDGE.

EDIT: Some people are saying you might just end up with the Essentials version. However, if you notice in the product description, it says it COMES WITH 2 DISCS. So if it comes with one when you get it, well, give them a call. With as much as this game is currently going for on ebay, amazon, and half.com, this is pretty much a decent deal even if it only comes with both discs. And this is especially a good deal for those making mountains of trade-in credit off of the "trade in 2 games get 10 extra bucks" deal... like me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pinoy530']Theres alot from the seller bregamesmmcm3 on ebay too. They have a bunch of manuals, cases, and inserts for sale for the current generation and the last generation. I didn't see much for the psx/SS/N64 generation though.[/quote]

They also charge like $4 shipping on top of $4 for manuals/insert. total rip, but no one else is selling this stuff, I guess.

[quote name='ninja dog']They also charge like $4 shipping on top of $4 for manuals/insert. total rip, but no one else is selling this stuff, I guess.[/quote]

Yeah you are right. It gets a little more reasonable if you buy multiple things, though.

I paid $19 in Gamestop credit for Subsistence. $19 + $8 for a complete copy is not too bad.

ordered 2 to try to get complete, came in the other day.
Both were disk only, well almost,

1 of them only had disk 2, wtf
the other had defective stickers still on them
returned them w/o problem - a warning though, didnt matter for me since paid online w/ GC, but in store, they cant tell payment method used, so will only give back store credit.

My copy arrived, but I only got the Essentials version without the second disc. I called the number on the Gamestop website and although the guy said he couldn't do anything about it, he gave me a $10 coupon, which is not bad. I'll be returning this copy to an actual store, though.

I bought one and it just came in today. It had the second disk, and I was lucky and got a case and manual too (though the case was worn and it was obviously used).

bread's done
Back