Metal Gear Solid 4, 18$ New !

Real good. $21 shipped to California is real good. Not sure if I should jump on it though.. though I've been looking for a copy.

[quote name='mis0']Real good. $21 shipped to California is real good. Not sure if I should jump on it though.. though I've been looking for a copy.[/QUOTE]

while i would urge anyone who hasnt already played this to do so immediately, you could wait til Tokyo Game Show to see if Kojima Productions will announce a re-release (mgs4 existence?), like theyve done with the previous games in the series. the extra content that was included in subsistence was incredible compared to snake eater, so hopefully it would not dissapoint, if a re-release is imminent.

[quote name='hibachiZX']while i would urge anyone who hasnt already played this to do so immediately, you could wait til Tokyo Game Show to see if Kojima Productions will announce a re-release (mgs4 existence?), like theyve done with the previous games in the series. the extra content that was included in subsistence was incredible compared to snake eater, so hopefully it would not dissapoint, if a re-release is imminent.[/QUOTE]

i dunno man. supposedly, that blueray disc is already packed to the brim. they'd have to add another.

[quote name='hibachiZX']while i would urge anyone who hasnt already played this to do so immediately, you could wait til Tokyo Game Show to see if Kojima Productions will announce a re-release (mgs4 existence?), like theyve done with the previous games in the series. the extra content that was included in subsistence was incredible compared to snake eater, so hopefully it would not dissapoint, if a re-release is imminent.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know.. I always purchased the MGS games when they first came out, but I pretty much got screwed when Substance and Subsistence came out a little bit after Sons of Liberty and Snake Eater. I've been waiting on MGS4 after I got my PS3 in case something like this happened again but man, so tempting. Even my Xbot roommates keep telling me to buy a copy so they can play too. LOL.

If they rerelease it you know that means price is gonna shoot up.

Not to mention it wouldnt be for a LONG time.

Eitherway its probably the best deal on MGS4 that youll ever see

Good deal.

Used a $5 off $25 code last week and paid about $5 more (but also got a used copy of Sega Superstars Tennis). Wish I had waited, because I could've done without the extra game.

gosh darnit son of a beach i just ordered this game last week for 20 bucks. i would've loved to save 2 bucks.

[quote name='darkpice']anyone know if this is this is a black label or greatest hits?[/QUOTE]

the copy i got definitely was not greatest hits.

Last edited by a moderator:
That extra 2 dollars sealed the deal for me on this. I had been looking at the gohastings price for a while, but finally jumped on this.

I don't even own a PS3 yet. The gears have been set in motion now though...

[quote name='beakmanticore']That extra 2 dollars sealed the deal for me on this. I had been looking at the gohastings price for a while, but finally jumped on this.

I don't even own a PS3 yet. The gears have been set in motion now though...[/QUOTE]

Gears is only associated with having or getting a 360.

[quote name='dcm1602']If they rerelease it you know that means price is gonna shoot up.

Eitherway its probably the best deal on MGS4 that youll ever see[/QUOTE]

They all drop (OK not all) and they usually drop further and further.

I might bite but should wait.

hmm i might have to do this...just bought a ps3 via the sick dell deal...so im prolly ganna hop on this...thanks OP!

there are a lot of good deals with 321321 , used games are 30% off
PS3 - Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm $20
PS3 - Star Wars Force Unleashed $10
PS3 - GTA IV $12

Do you guys know when the promotion ends?

[quote name='dcm1602']If they rerelease it you know that means price is gonna shoot up.

Eitherway its probably the best deal on MGS4 that youll ever see[/QUOTE]

This is still your first year hear.. and I can tell..

Not the best deal ever, not by far.

Probably darn good, but it will eventually get better.

[quote name='Hardware']Gears is only associated with having or getting a 360.[/QUOTE]

maybe should gone with blu skies smiling at me, nothing but blu skies do I see" or something cheesier? :D

Just received my PS3 slim in the mail from the Sony deal using their credit card...so this will be my first PS3 game purchase :)

Also went ahead and picked up Uncharted and Killzone 2...heard good things about both games, and 30% off each sounded pretty good ;)

Ordered, sucks that NV has sales tax.
There is no Hastings in Vegas as far as I know.

Ordered MGS4, Ninja Storm, and Ratchet and Clank:TOD for $63.xx.
About $20 a game, not bad. I'll wait til B2G1 from Gamestop to start up my PS3 collection.

This is now my new favorite game store, just like Amazon, they have no tax and shipping is reasonable. Loving the discounts, I only get 10%+2% for Amazon. We shall see if this coupon will work on the upcoming new games I want to get, Demon Souls, LBP: GOTY.

bread's done
Back