Metal Gear Solid 4 $19.99 shipped at Newegg

Hmm...am I really that cheap...I keep saying I'm waiting for a universal drop to $19.99 so I can grab it with a GS coupon...

Good find! This was my first pickup when I got my PS3 slim, was able to get it for $20 from gohastings.

From what I've played I really enjoyed it, butI had to put it down though because I discovered uncharted

Nice find, I got in on the Amazon deal a few days ago but this is just a fantastic price for a great game. If you're on the fence, pick it up.

I've been tempted with these low prices lately but I have the sneaking suspicion they'll do another special edition eventually for 4 like they have on the previous two MGSs.

nice nice nice. too bad i beat this game and wont replay. you know this is a must have but i feel that somehow mgs for the ps1 was the best mgs game ever. at least for me it was.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I believe Konami have Metal Gear Solid 4: Subsistance coming out later this year or early next year![/QUOTE]I love how Wombat said that it should be called Metal Gear Solid 4: Sub Sandwich.

After I have gottten this in the mail I'm locking my door, turning the phone off, and then I'll marathon starting from 3-1-2-4. And then I'll die. Or I'll just play Uncharted the whole time and never regain my chance to marathon the MGS series again.

I really should get this but it seems to constantly be on sale of late. I need to play MGS3 still and maybe by the time I get around to that the Sub Sandwich version will be out.

Currently sold out. Got mine at the Shack when they clearanced them out. Hopefully it comes back in stock for any of you who don't have the game.

bread's done
Back