Metal Gear Solid 4

Nick212004

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have Metal Gear Solid 4 for the PS3 brand new and sealed for sale or trade. I will take $50 shipped via paypal or if your interested let me know so that I can check out your list. If you buy from me I am going to want the money and then will ship the game so that I can use some of that money to pay to ship it. If you want to trade, once I get your games I will send Metal Gear Solid 4 out the next day.

[quote name='Nick212004']I have Metal Gear Solid 4 for the PS3 brand new and sealed for sale or trade. I will take $50 shipped via paypal or if your interested let me know so that I can check out your list. If you buy from me I am going to want the money and then will ship the game so that I can use some of that money to pay to ship it. If you want to trade, once I get your games I will send Metal Gear Solid 4 out the next day.[/quote]

So no matter what we have to send first to someone with no feedback? :whistle2:s

[quote name='SpitFire158']So no matter what we have to send first to someone with no feedback? :whistle2:s[/quote]

Exactly what I was gonna say

*Cough* CouScammergh *Cough*

no one is going to send money or item first to you (unless that person is a nub w/o any feedbacks too), just so you know.

Also, if you don't want to get scammed too, then trade with some1 that is an established trader.

He said he's been duped before at another forum, and that's the reason he wishes everything to be on his terms. Just gotta respect his wishes and move on.

bread's done
Back