Metal Gear Solid 4

Its Greatest Hits already and most places I have looked still have the original packaging version. TRU still has it for $49.99 when I tried buying it today with the Ghostbuster gift card.

lol wow didn't realize that (not a ps3 owner) but if you don't mind if its used you can send a message to amazon used sellers to make sure its non GH and pick it up for a little less then 30 shipped used

$26.99 used at GameStop or 29.99 new. GS has B2G1 this weekend so it might be a good time to pick one up. Or you can always wait for a ps3 coupon to pop up and get it cheaper.

if I wait for a coupon, i am looking to pay around $20 after tax.

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']$26.99 used at GameStop or 29.99 new. GS has B2G1 this weekend so it might be a good time to pick one up. Or you can always wait for a ps3 coupon to pop up and get it cheaper.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sandrshe']What's the difference between Greatest Hits version and the Original?[/QUOTE]

Nothing, just the cover on the Greatest Hits version has the ugly red border.

I have a brand new not sealed copy that came with my Metal Gear Solid PS3 bundle if you're interested.

[quote name='AFeils']I have a brand new not sealed copy that came with my Metal Gear Solid PS3 bundle if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

Not to say users on CAG aren't trustable, but I simply prefer to buy it in store or on an online retailer. sorry. but just wondering, how much are u looking to sell it for? maybe i oughta just get it from u.

I wish I bought MGS4 when BBV had its sale. I had some leftover giftcards and I ended up buying GTA4 for $15. Now I still have some leftover giftcards. lol. If I had just bought MGS4, would have only payed like $5.

I saw one in-store at target. Try your local target, walmart, or sears. Buying it in store and you can see which game case you're getting. They should be at $30 which is well worth it for one of the best games of 2008.

[quote name='homerojay']I saw one in-store at target. Try your local target, walmart, or sears. Buying it in store and you can see which game case you're getting. They should be at $30 which is well worth it for one of the best games of 2008.[/QUOTE]

went to a Target of mine and they had a whole row full of just regular MGS4. are they planning to lower the price of the regular one like they did with Ratchet and Clank / Grand Turismo 5 Prologue? I wish they did lol.

My local walmart had most of greatest hits title including metal gear solid 4 with original packaging. i got mine last week.

bread's done
Back