Metal Gear Solid HD Collection VITA $19.99 @ Amazon.com

jsvalmont

CAGiversary!
[DEAD] Someone posted about the other versions, but the Vita version is also available on Amazon.com for $19.99. For those who don't know, the Vita version does not include 'Peace Walker' like the standard console versions.

Last edited by a moderator:
i love how people ask if they should play MGS1 before playing these, even though metal gear for NES also featured "snake" and the crew. if you play games for the story, any game out of japan shouldn't be taken seriously story-wise. it starts serious, but by the time you play MGS4 you wonder if they were making parts up just to fuck with you.

To be fair, MGS4 was a complete joke. How Kojima managed to shit that one out after Snake Eater is beyond me. So glad Peace Walker was nothing like it.

Hopefully Phantom Pain will revolve completely around Big Boss.

[quote name='WNYX585AM']IGN says they haven't even gotten a developer's version of the Vita that has an HDMI out due to availability and cost. This is why their reviews are of someone filming a vita screen. That's pretty pathetic that Sony won't get better equipment to reviewers so their product looks better in review videos, etc. But that's Sony marketing for you.

So it sounds like video out is not a huge priority for Sony and the Vita any time soon...[/QUOTE]
Thank you for your detailed research.
I think Sony can profit some money with an accessory for customers that enjoys recording their game plays or maybe they should somehow make it possible to hook a vita to the ps3 or ps4 so you can play vita exclusive games on a tv.

Haha, I can't believe it. I missed the Best Buy $10 off coupon by a day and now I miss this deal by a few hours. Ah well, surely third time's the charm.

[quote name='Tranzience']Haha, I can't believe it. I missed the Best Buy $10 off coupon by a day and now I miss this deal by a few hours. Ah well, surely third time's the charm.[/QUOTE]

unrelated.. but what $10 coupon?

[quote name='wilflare']unrelated.. but what $10 coupon?[/QUOTE]

I think they are referencing the Best Buy Reward Zone Offer that was given out last month (but now has been expired) for $10 off the Vita or PS3 version of MGS Collection.

Missed out on it as well so had to jump on this price last night. Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back