Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Vita) - $29 at Target

Hmmmm. I really want this, for the sole purpose of using the cross-platform option with the PS3 version.

But I hate the fact they didn't put Peace Walker or MGS1 on here, bastards!

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Wonder if peace walker- when it's released digitally on psn, will also be playable on vita?[/QUOTE]

It's on PSN via PS3, sp you have to download it to a PS3 then transfer it over to the Vita.

Note: "transfarring" does not work between the Vita-based PSP version and the PS3 version--you need to play it on an actual PSP to take advantage of the feature.

I own almost every Vita game, but I refuse to pay more than $20 for this b/c: 1. most of MGS2 sucks (thanks to Raiden); and 2. f*ck Konami for not including Peace Walker.

[quote name='AwRy108']I own almost every Vita game, but I refuse to pay more than $20 for this b/c: 1. most of MGS2 sucks (thanks to Raiden);[/QUOTE]Playing as Raiden wasn't all that bad. Once you've seen all the cutscenes you'll end up skipping through them on subsequent playthroughs. At that point you're basically playing as Snake with a different character model since both characters handle almost identically. The only real difference between the two characters is the brief sequence where you're restricted to using a melee weapon. Plus you've got the additional Snake Tales missions to play through as Snake.

bread's done
Back