Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection $25 @ Frys

Gah. Stupid. I tried to match this at my local Best Buy, but they said Frys website had to show it in stock for them to grant the price match. 

That's good to hear. It looks like I won't have to open my sealed copy anytime soon just because the dlc code is going to expire.
That doesn't mean there isn't an expiration date just because it isn't printed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's Konami's reply regarding expiration date.

Thank you for contacting KONAMI Customer Support. We regret to inform you that we do not have any information on whether or not there is an expiration at for this DLC. All we can suggest is to use this voucher sooner rather than later.

Also, this shouldn't be a problem anymore but if you redeemed the code and only got VR Missions contact Sony CS for a fix.

Here's Konami's reply regarding expiration date.

Thank you for contacting KONAMI Customer Support. We regret to inform you that we do not have any information on whether or not there is an expiration at for this DLC. All we can suggest is to use this voucher sooner rather than later.

Also, this shouldn't be a problem anymore but if you redeemed the code and only got VR Missions contact Sony CS for a fix.
This is why I hate codes. I always wanted these 2 games to be on the disc, not stupid codes.

That doesn't mean there isn't an expiration date just because it isn't printed.
I realize the code might expire, but I figured it wouldn't be soon. But after seeing Konami's unhelpful response, looks like it may be problematic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Traded in my MGS HD collection and did a pm for this, nice $12.50 upgrade for MGS1 and the book.  Thanks op.

Off topic, but does anyone know where the Ac!d games fall in the timeline?  I played the first one and was surprised by how much I liked it.  Not knowing much about MGS at the time I didn't pay attention to where the story might have been, but it seems to fit just fine anywhere really.

bread's done
Back