Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops PSP $19.99 Best Buy [Sold Out Online]

flount

CAGiversary!
If you can't get this at Circuit City ($16.96) it is currently available at bestbuy.com and their stores for $19.99:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8167119&type=product&id=1162593435043

This is almost certainly a universal price drop. It remains to be seen if this is a GH movement, but I tend to think the game is out of print. There is a MGSPO Plus game in the works in Japan, but it isn't certain if it will come here. The Plus version is not a GH game, but an expansion for this one.

Update:
Sold Out online. You'll have to try pickup, or look to another large store chain like Game Crazy for the price drop.

Not bad if your store has it and you can do the pick-up thing to avoid shipping. I don't know if any of those Gamepro coupons are still going. It would be sweet if they were.

Nice find, OP. Just waiting for it to appear on Amazon so I can save $5 on shipping and tax or Circuit City.com where I have a $10 coupon.

Available for store pickup at my BB. Might have to see if I can nab this with the $5 expired coupon... but I think I'll wait for a further drop, being the cheapass that I am. :lol:

Mainly because I'm not big on MGS.

I can confirm that MGSO is 19.99 at Gamestop as well. I picked it up this past weekend. Further evidence of a universal price drop.

i have the expired gamepro coupon that i have been using since expiration, so far i m 3 for 3 with 2 copies of daxter 1 gunpey 1 loco roco and 1 harvest moon ds. i hope i can pick this up for 14.99. o wait, i need my mom to come with me if i get this i love being 14 =D, and i just got payed from work today making this even better

if this is universal price drop then it's all good.
i've probably wasted some gas money just to look for this game.

does anyone know if Target or even TRU has made a drop on this?
it would be nice if TRU does, so that i could use one of their coupons.

I'm not positive that Game Crazy has it lowered yet, but there's a good chance it will. I'd expect most decent large retail chains to have it discounted by at most Wednesday (this of course does not include Kmart or Sears).

Will I like this if:

I love:
Metal Gear Acid 1 & 2, Metal Gear Solid

Like:
Metal Gear Solid 2

HATE:
Metal Gear Solid 3

[quote name='Wolfpup']Will I like this if:

I love:
Metal Gear Acid 1 & 2, Metal Gear Solid

Like:
Metal Gear Solid 2

HATE:
Metal Gear Solid 3[/quote]

How can you hate MGS3? But to answer your question it plays most like 3, but you get to recruit team members. The controls really suck though, no matter how I changed them.

Okay, well I'll pass on this and just try renting it. I'd ask how you can NOT hate 3 :lol: It's one of the most ill conceived stealth games I've ever played. Scratch that-I can't remember playing a worse one ever. Not even the parts in The Incredible Hulk game or Capcom's game set in Rome.

BTW, I went by Game Crazy and Sears today. Game Crazy was still $39.99 and Sears had it clearanced at $25. :whistle2:?

bread's done
Back