Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops TRAILER

ShimSham

CAGiversary!
I know I made a thread speculating about this game last week or something and we can close this topic and put it in there if you'd like.

Anyway the trailer for this game is out and it's amazing.

http://www.insidegamer.nl/playstationportable/metalgearsolidportableops/videos/325

It takes place in 1970 and we'll discover why exactly Big Boss turns out the way he does and probably some details on Le Enfantes Terribles project.

It looks amazing, and pretty much tells me I need to buy a PSP again.

[quote name='whoknows']Is this game by Kojima or someone else?[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing it's by someone in Kojima Prod. but under kojima... not kojima himself... the thing I don't understand is why paramedic is fighting? i'm guessing it's the online mode.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'm guessing it's by someone in Kojima Prod. but under kojima... not kojima himself... the thing I don't understand is why paramedic is fighting? i'm guessing it's the online mode.[/QUOTE]
Yep, has infrastructure been confirmed or just local? Online would be a blast with this game. And as long as Kojima is supervising then it should turn out good.

[quote name='whoknows']Yep, has infrastructure been confirmed or just local? Online would be a blast with this game. And as long as Kojima is supervising then it should turn out good.[/QUOTE]

Before E3, Kojima promised Online, so yes.

I love the fact that they are using the digital comic style for cutscenes... it's sweet already for the graphic novel, but this is nice as well... I love the Ashley Wood art :)

about damn time :)

trailer looks great. I'm really hoping the controls are smooth on this game, probably the only thing that could ruin the entire game for me.

[quote name='crazytalkx']Awesome, hopefully the squad-ish gameplay won't prevent it from being a normal metal gear. Yay no more Acid![/QUOTE]

:lol: screw you! :lol: jk, but I love the hell outa the Ac!d series... there probably will be an Ac!d 3, but Acid 3 and Portable Ops, 2 MG games for PSP = Sweet.

bread's done
Back