Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection

miroresh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Anyone know of a good deal on this game? Also, is there a better collection that contains MGS2 and MGS3 or is this the best one out there?

I saw it on sale on BB for about $24.99 but i was hoping for something cheaper than that. :D (Yup, i'm a Cheap Ass Gamer, lol)

TIA!

[quote name='miroresh']Anyone know of a good deal on this game? Also, is there a better collection that contains MGS2 and MGS3 or is this the best one out there?

I saw it on sale on BB for about $24.99 but i was hoping for something cheaper than that. :D (Yup, i'm a Cheap Ass Gamer, lol)

TIA![/quote]

$24.99 is probably the cheapest you are going to find it right now. If GS sends out a 25% off ps2 games, that might be the ticket. I believe it is the most complete MGS collection to date.

[quote name='thebob101']$24.99 is probably the cheapest you are going to find it right now.[/quote]

Yeah, this is what i was afraid of. :(

The GS coupon deal is not a bad suggestion though, i'll check that out. Thanks again.

Just buy it. I consider myself REALLY cheap, but you're being a little ridiculous, hehe. It comes out to $10 a game, MGS2: Substance, and MGS3: Subsistence sell for $25 alone.

[quote name='mywhitenoise'] you're being a little ridiculous, hehe. [/quote]
Never! \\:D/
Actually I'm waiting for the MGS4 bundle to come out to get me a PS3 and that was hard enough to get approval from the boss (wife). :whee:

I agree. That $24.99 price is as good as you will find it for now. Even ebay wont be that low by the time you add in shipping on most of the current auctions there for it.

bread's done
Back