Metal Gear Triple Threat(MGS3:Subsistence/MGS4/Acid 2)

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Gamespot announced a trio of MGS games being released by Konami
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/05/17/news_6125243.html
The games created:
MGS4(PS3)
-Online Battle Mode
Metal Gear Solid 3:Sustinance
-included versions of the two original MSX games(Metal Gear: Metal Gear: Solid Snake)
Metal Gear Acid 2[/QUOTE]

Well in that case, I'll get substance and ignore the recent EB price drop of MGS3

[quote name='CaseyRyback']MGS3 will also have online.

Kojima is the fuckin man, can't wait for the PS3[/QUOTE]
was waiting for you to see this, you can finally play the originals in all there glory:)

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I will be on my knees praying to get into this beta. It is going to be so awesome[/QUOTE]
I dont know how to sign up, but please tell me, Im a big fan of MGS

[quote name='Ozzkev55']I dont know how to sign up, but please tell me, Im a big fan of MGS[/QUOTE]

you have to be 18, and you have to register your hardware with Sony (specifically the network adaptor). Having a broadband connection also plays a large part in it as well.

also make sure you check the box that says you want to be included in such things

[quote name='CaseyRyback']you have to be 18, and you have to register your hardware with Sony (specifically the network adaptor). Having a broadband connection also plays a large part in it as well.

also make sure you check the box that says you want to be included in such things[/QUOTE]
Ok great, sounds like fun, ill register as soons as a get a networ adapter, and the broadband and 18 age limit shouldnt be a prob

[quote name='dpatel']http://www.konami.jp/gs/kojima_pro/english/004.html

apparently there is some sort of trailer up. Can't seem to get it running. Found the link on Gamefaqs and alot of people trying to access it. Not sure what exactly it shows though.

cool sig Ozzkev55[/QUOTE]

Tanks, I made it meself

Ill try the trailer myself, always had trouble with Konami's site

EDIT:Not working, but ill check back alot till it does, im excited

They always have a different director, its Kojima that remains the Goerge Lucas of the project(without the Lucas Suckyness)

Thanks for the video Casey. Thats great news that Hideo is back. MGS4 makes me want a PS3.

What are the online aspects you were talking about?

[quote name='zewone']Thanks for the video Casey. Thats great news that Hideo is back. MGS4 makes me want a PS3.

What are the online aspects you were talking about?[/QUOTE]

for MGS3, one on five (one being snake) or three on three team battle

and can someone tell me who the last two characters on the right are in the characters at the bottom? (the one in the suit reminds me of Grey Fox, but I thought he died for good in MGS, so I am not sure, the girl I have no clue on)

[quote name='CaseyRyback']for MGS3, one on five (one being snake) or three on three team battle[/QUOTE]
This makes my otherwise useless talent in that game seem so great, my USP skills are recognizable. :) :) :) :). Ill go for five on one, i prefer lone wolfing it

[quote name='dpatel']on the right?

looks like Big Boss's body and the girl looks slightly like Naomi.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking Big Boss as well (though the suit made me think Grey Fox, and considering he had his face fucked up, I thought it could have been him)

It also could be Solidous Snake, considering everyone is older and he lost an eye last time

yea. Solidus does look alot like Big Boss so it could be either. Personally I'd rather have Big Boss, better character IMO. But that might be what Solidus looks like without his machine body suit. Man, this is gonna keep me guessing until the game comes out. Damn you Kojima!

that came out of left field , Its good to kno kojimas back cant wait to see what he can really do with the ps3 . thank the gods of olympus .

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I think the guy all the way on the left is Vamp.[/QUOTE]
hmm...very well could be

Vamp, Meryl, Raiden, Ocelot, Snake, Otacon, (who in the hell knows at this point), unknown female

and Vamp can't die.

Edit: I don't think the woman is Naomi, because she has a much softer face than the woman on the right

[quote name='CaseyRyback']you have to be 18, and you have to register your hardware with Sony (specifically the network adaptor). Having a broadband connection also plays a large part in it as well.

also make sure you check the box that says you want to be included in such things[/QUOTE]
You also need to make sure your collection is up to date. I never got an invite until my small collection had been updated to a large collection.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You also need to make sure your collection is up to date. I never got an invite until my small collection had been updated to a large collection.[/QUOTE]
Collection?.Of what PS2 games

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Collection?.Of what PS2 games[/QUOTE]
If you're looking at joining the Playstation Underground for a chance at getting a beta slot, you've got many things to make sure are right for them to pick you.

EDIT: I guess Casey didn't explain it as well as he should've.

bread's done
Back