61 (100%)
The Metal Gear Solid HD Collection will contain
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

The Zone of the Enders HD Collection will contain
Zone of Enders
Zone of the Enders 2

Pretty stoked about this, just a little bummed that MGS1 isn't included but oh well. Also available for Xbox 360:bouncy:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/117/1172179p1.html

I'm really surprised the 360 is getting this too, especially with Peace Walker being included and the fact that these HD collections have usually been a PS3-only affair. But hey, the more people that get to play these great games, the better. They really should have included the first game as well. PS3 owners could at least access the game on PSN, but it sucks that 360-only owners have to start with the 2nd game

Sucks, they leave out the best in the series. I probably will pass because of that until it hits $20... I want MGS1 in HD!!!!

I don't think it has been confirmed that these are the substance and subsistence versions. Hopefully they are since I haven't played those yet. Also, Peace Walker with dual analog is going to be amazing.

[quote name='rusty']Sucks, they leave out the best in the series. I probably will pass because of that until it hits $20... I want MGS1 in HD!!!![/QUOTE]

True dat. It's not a bona fide collection if the first one isn't included. Perhaps we should start a petition:whistle2:s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back