Metal Slug 3 (xbox) at GameExpress

Actually the game is impossible to find now.

I never bought anything from that website so I'm not sure if I want to get it there.

I've ordered from them a few times and some of my orders were fine. They screwed up on a couple of orders so I quit using them. I don't think they're complete crooks, but I'd use a different site if I were you. Customer service is totally nonresponsive.

And their inventory isn't always up to date. I ordered 2 items from them. The next day I get a call from them saying one item was out of stock (the 1 item I really wanted) so I just cancelled the whole order since I didn't want to pay shipping on just 1 item.

This game isn't hard to find at all around here, I can get a NEW copy for $39.99 at TRU or a used copy for $24.99 at Gamestop.

Ive ordered from them many times without a problem. Except for GBA games. I ordered two GBA games from them and they shipped them in padded envelopes. Needless to say the game boxes were crushed. I never called customer service to push the issue though.

[quote name='t65will']Not much of a deal at $36.49 + shipping, but this game is getting harder to find online.

Metal Slug 3 - GameExpress[/quote]

There's a complete one at my GR, it's marked $29.99...I passed on it cause I've already owned and sold one.

Ugh why bother? Seriously if you have a PC and if it can deal with it buy "Metal Slug Collection", it includes all 3 of the first Metal Slugs including X and is arcade perfect. A word of warning though: it's compatible with XP. Honestly I don't know how it works on previous versions of Windows. Seriously though I think the specs are low so you have nothing to worry about.
You can buy the collection for $19.99 plus S&H from Play-Asia.com/ .

Its not too bad. I ordered from them like twice. The first time it was fine. But the second time they sent me the wrong thing, so i emailed them and they emailed me a pre-paid shipping label and i sent it back.

[quote name='KAR10']Actually the game is impossible to find now. [/quote]

If you mean impossible as in "extremely easy and EB, GameCrazy, Hastings, Rhino and TRU all have copies in stock, new and used", then yeah, it's impossible to find. I see it everywhere.

As always rarity is based on YMMV. I really can't find any here, but I don't look too hard considering I don't have an Xbox.

My local GameRush has a few copies of this. I'll send one to someone for $35 shipped if there's any interest. I got my personal copy back during the trade 3 get one for $10 promo, definitely was worth picking up. :)

bread's done
Back