metal slug 4&5

Is this question worth starting a new thread for? ;) Probably could have just asked in the TRU thread, just an fyi.

But, to address your question, if you like Metal Slug games, it's worth $10. It's got a68% at gamerankings.com, meaning it's decent. I think a lot of the complaints are about the unlimited continues (Metal Slug is supposed to kick your ass!) and dated graphics. But, Metal Slug is Metal Slug. And there you have it.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Is this question worth starting a new thread for? ;) Probably could have just asked in the TRU thread, just an fyi.

[/QUOTE]

tried that, but that thread seems to move too fast for people to answer questions...thanks for the info

I haven't played 4 and 5 but if they are anywhere near as fun as Metal Slug 2 and 3 then hell yeah, they're worth it.

[quote name='winter']I haven't played 4 and 5 but if they are anywhere near as fun as Metal Slug 2 and 3 then hell yeah, they're worth it.[/QUOTE]
4 and 5 are made by a different team, but they are still worth playing.

yes, i have had em for a while, definately worth it.

worth the 30 or so it released at. and yes, i am a diehard snk fan.

ms5 rocks.

I bought it from the TRU sale, and it is defiently worth the $10, heck I would of paid the msrp of $40 for them, they are that good.

Cons:
-Unlimited Continues
-Sorely dated graphics (you'd think they could have jazzed them up a little)
-Way too short (each game is about six levels

Pros:
--It's fucking sweet-ass, often zany, ass-kicking, classic side-scrolling action.

Is it worth ten bucks? Aw, hells yeah. What I have to question is why it's a Two-disc release. They couldn't shove 12 levels onto one game pack? At anyrate, bring on a full-fledged compilation! :drool:

Metal Slug is totally worth picking up it a lot of fun. I know most people don't like the unlimited continues, I really don't see it as a big problem it lets people experience the whole game without getting stuck on one level. If you want a challenge it does tell you how many continues you used to finish the game so you can always replay the game to see how few continues you need to beat it. I think the graphic are great if you like the old 2d games lot of quirky little bits in the game you can be changed in to a zombie on one level and get really fat of another which also effect the game play. A great game and at $10 a super value.

[quote name='mcgavin27']I bought it from the TRU sale, and it is defiently worth the $10, heck I would of paid the msrp of $40 for them, they are that good.[/QUOTE]

QFT.

OP you should pick up Metal Slug 3 as well.

Reality's Fringe said:
Is it worth ten bucks? Aw, hells yeah. What I have to question is why it's a Two-disc release. They couldn't shove 12 levels onto one game pack? At anyrate, bring on a full-fledged compilation! :drool:

More like, why is it a 2 DVD package?

bread's done
Back