Metal Slug 7 (DS) $13.96 @ Amazon

[quote name='GlassAgate']Anybody know if the XBLA version is still coming out or not?[/QUOTE]

Yes it is. It will be under the Metal Slug XX name, since that is the most recent (and most enhanced) version. The release is scheduled for "Spring 2010" which in XBLA means sometime between April 1-June 30. This is the version I'm waiting for.

Source: SNK Playmore USA official web site.

[quote name='xycury']I think this one doesn't have multiplayer support....[/QUOTE]Yep, that's the case, which is really disappointing.

[quote name='gamerdogbert']Yes it is. It will be under the Metal Slug XX name, since that is the most recent (and most enhanced) version. The release is scheduled for "Spring 2010" which in XBLA means sometime between April 1-June 30. This is the version I'm waiting for.

Source: SNK Playmore USA official web site.[/QUOTE]

Cool, cool. I have the DS version and love it, and was about to get it on my PSP (Still might for portability purposes). But an XBLA version is what I want. A few years back they had multiple Metal Slug games listed. I would like the anthology or just the rest of the games to be there. Achievements for those games are real achievements.

For reference purposes, this was $8.99 on Newegg earlier this year (but is now out of stock).

I've also seen it in-store at Walmart for $10 (YMMV) and is currently $13.96 online (with free site-to-store).

If you have a PSP, and an interest in MP, I'd hold out for Metal Slug XX to hit the PSN store. If you only have a DS and don't mind the lack of MP, this seems like a decent deal for a great game.

Me? I'm holding out for the PSP game to hit the download store. Come on, Atlus! :(

[quote name='gamerdogbert']Yes it is. It will be under the Metal Slug XX name, since that is the most recent (and most enhanced) version. The release is scheduled for "Spring 2010" which in XBLA means sometime between April 1-June 30. This is the version I'm waiting for.

Source: SNK Playmore USA official web site.[/QUOTE]

Whoa! I didn't know about that. I was thinking of picking this up for my PSP but now I will probably just wait for the XBLA version. Thanks for the heads up

bread's done
Back