Metal Slug Anthology (PS2) for $15.93 at Amazon

Sentinel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I didn't see this posted anywhere else, so... Amazon has Metal Slug Anthology (PS2) for $17.70 at the moment:

http://www.amazon.com/Metal-Slug-Anthology-Playstation-2/dp/B000HTWWUU

The PS2 version is apparently the best one. The price has been steadily dropping for the past few weeks, and it's now below my purchase threshold. It may drop some more, but I didn't want to wait.

EDIT: Now $15.93!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a great price! Especially for a hard to find version. Great find OP! Too bad I don't have any money to buy it :cry:. Oh well, I'll try the waiting game.

Man, I'd be interested in this if I didn't already know that I'm totally awful at this entire series.
It is fun, but it loses some punch when you aren't putting a quarter on the line with every inevitable death.

[quote name='Thedrknss48']That's a great price! Especially for a hard to find version. Great find OP! Too bad I don't have any money to buy it :cry:. Oh well, I'll try the waiting game.[/QUOTE]

Since the reprint, this has been very easy to acquire. Although, this is the best price.

[quote name='SDC']Man, I'd be interested in this if I didn't already know that I'm totally awful at this entire series.
It is fun, but it loses some punch when you aren't putting a quarter on the line with every inevitable death.[/QUOTE]

I use self-imposed limits on these type of games.

"If I can't beat it in 3 lives, then I'm going to start over!" :)

[quote name='JaytheGamefan']Very tempting price - I've been enjoying the first MS on the SNK Arcade collection, and would love to play the rest of them.[/quote]

yeah i think the price is reasonable. im also a fan of MS.

this is the best price i can find right now so i might just have to bite on this!
transparent_pixel.gif

I am a huge fan of the metal slug games. While they all play pretty much the same, the art style, sense of humor, and fast paced action make each game in the series a must play. I have the metal slug collection for the psp and its garbage, the game constantly loads from the disc causing hiccups in gameplay, and the framerate is pretty bad. I may sell it back to gamestop and go ahead and order this version.... In 4 one me thinks

[quote name='leesiulung']Ohhh, I want... wonder if it is the greatest hits version? Is there even one for MSA?[/QUOTE]

No GH for this title.

The price is changed to $15.93.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back