Metric - Synthetica / Silversun Pickups - Neck of the Woods MP3 (CLOSED)

AshesofWake

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Hey all. I've done this before. I purchased vinyl copies of Metric - Synthetica and Silversun Pickups - Neck of the Woods. Both came with codes to download the album digitally in MP3 form. So since I have no use for them, I would like to offer these to CAGs.

Please post which only one you would like and at the end of the day tomorrow 11pm pacific 6/19/2012. I will pull two random users based on which album they would like. I will then message you the link and code. Unfortunately I only have one code per album, sorry.

So it's for:

Silversun Pickups - Neck of the Woods

&

Metric - Synthetica

good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Racer1309']I'm in for: Metric - SilverSun[/QUOTE]

you mean Synthetica? one entry for one or the other per person to keep it fair :)

[quote name='GhostShark']Metric - Synthetica. I loved Fantasies, and I can only hope this albums is half as good as Fantasies.[/QUOTE]

I have to say that this album is one that grew on me. First listen did not like at all. But now I'm digging it.

I'm in for Metric. I first heard of Metric when they did a cover of one of their songs in Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. Liked them ever since.

Hey thanks a lot for the code. It made my day to see that PM after coming home to see my dog had crapped all over the carpet.

bread's done
Back