Metro: Last Light (Limited Edition) XBOX 360 - 19.99 @ MS Store SHIPS FREE

does the MS site store every have things pop back into stock like gamefly or is it more like gone for good once theyre out?

I sure wish I could use my xbox marketplace credit. I've got like $50 tied to my account but never find anything interesting to buy.

fuck. In my haste to grab a copy of RE6 Archives I didn't stop to consider the download codes might've expired already. Anyone know anything about that?

fuck. In my haste to grab a copy of RE6 Archives I didn't stop to consider the download codes might've expired already. Anyone know anything about that?
Sadly I own this, but probably will never open it. What we need is a thread that has all this information. I'm a sealed hoarder thanks to this god damn site, but I would open a package if I knew the content inside was expiring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly I own this but probably never open it. What we need is a thread that has this information. I am sealed hoarder thanks to this god damn site, but I would open a package if I knew the content inside was expiring.
I considered scouring the Xbox thread for any shreds of info, but it's too late and I'm too tired.

I know that most codes work after their expiration date but I'm not sure about this game.

I've never ever heard of Blackwater so I was about to blind purchase it for $5, but then decided to hop over on Metacritic to at least read a couple reviews and according to metacritic, there's not much worse I can buy for $5.

fuck you microsoft and your shitty fucking site.

Wont let me buy Metro. Keeps saying it errored and try a new window. How the fuck are you a software company with such a shitty site for your branded store?

Prolly a good thing, would have just bought it and never got around to playing it.

fuck you microsoft and your shitty fucking site.

Wont let me buy Metro. Keeps saying it errored and try a new window. How the fuck are you a software company with such a shitty site for your branded store?

Prolly a good thing, would have just bought it and never got around to playing it.
Micorsoft is NOTORIOUS for having a shitty site when trying to buy games. It was amazing to me how many people were unable to purchase games during a previous sale they had.

Then again, this is the same company I tried to buy a game through during one of their sales and got an error message and when I called the help number they told me I had "too much money in [my] PayPal account" to process the order. Apparently $200 is "too much money" these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Micorsoft is NOTORIOUS for having a shitty site when trying to buy games. It was amazing to me how many people were unable to purchase games during a previous sale they had.

Then again, this is the same company I tried to buy a game through during one of their sales and got an error message and when I called the help number they told me I had "too much money in [my] PayPal account" to process the order. Apparently $200 is "too much money" these days.
Tried again on IE at work, still no bueno.

Maybe I'm banned for that ms points fiasco from a while back, who knows.

Just for what it's worth, I bought Metro from GameFly for $15 in December, and got the Limited Edition, so I'm guessing that's a possibility at GameFly down the road.

Also, damn good price on Archives. If I had a full-time job, and/or hadn't bought RE4 separately...

I was having an issue with the site where it would load the page, but the space where "Add to Cart" or "OOS" would be was constantly in refresh mode.  Being a persistent individual (and for science) I decided to refresh the page.  I noticed the "Add to Cart" would show but disappear to refresh almost instantaneously.  Woot....after a few refreshes and timing my click, I forced it to cart before it could go to refresh again. 

TL:DR    If you can't get item to add to cart, try refreshing and quickly hitting "Add..." (if it shows; you will have 1.5sec. max to click)

Done in Firefox 26

Thanks for the tip OP!

Bit on Resident Evil 6 Archives. Awesome deal for RE6, RE5: Gold, RE:CV, RE4 HD and that crappy Degeneration movie. I want Metro: LL but I think it'll drop lower. $10-$15 is my sweet spot considering I have it already due to a Best Buy glitch which allowed me to grab it on PC for $0.01 sometime ago.

Thank you for posting this sir!  I ordered the Turtle Beach Phantom headset.  For 135 + free shipping, you can't beat that!

bread's done
Back