Metro Prime Wave Bird Bundle 20 bucks at Kmart!

ITDEFX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Just got back from kmart in chantilly, va...
was looking for the mario party 4 wave bird bundle pack but ended up seeing only the metroid prime with WB for 19.99!!!! The guy ran it up and it showed up as CONTROLLER 19.99 (didn't say anything about metroid prime or wb) took a quick peek at the shelf to see the wave bird was 35 sepreate and a normal controler 20. I picked one up and vengful joe 1 for 10 bucks... the sticker on the wb bundle is 74.99! ... even though I paid for metro prime at Compusa for 20 bucks 2 years ago so I already have it, the wb bundle was a great deal! I was going to call EB/GS to see whats there trade in for unopened MP 1 and see how much I can get for it. however...stupid nintendo put KMART EXCLUSIVE..WB Wirless controller included! might this be a probleM?

[quote name='lurknomore']Please don't scam this deal as has been posted earlier. Getting this deal should be incentive enough...

Mods, I suggest that you remove the specifc threads alluding to the fraud...for the integrity of our forums and other deals.[/QUOTE]

If you'd kindly explain what the fuck you're talking about, the mods would be happy to remove specifc threads.

I picked up the Wavebird with Metroid Prime. As I'm checking out I notice the Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition Gamecube Promotional Disc on the counter still sealed. I ask her how much it is and she gave it to me for nothing. Is it worth anything?? Was that a good score???

[quote name='mmercer13']I picked up the Wavebird with Metroid Prime. As I'm checking out I notice the Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition Gamecube Promotional Disc on the counter still sealed. I ask her how much it is and she gave it to me for nothing. Is it worth anything?? Was that a good score???[/QUOTE]

Check eBay, normally can get $30+ for it, if not more.

Around here, at least $20+ and up.

IS THIS at the chantilly, va kmart store?!!??
if i were you i would keep it...eb would ripp you off by offering you 20/25 dollars then sell it for 75 bucks used.
I still have the one that came with the system when i bought it in 2003. I say keep it.

[quote name='mmercer13']I picked up the Wavebird with Metroid Prime. As I'm checking out I notice the Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition Gamecube Promotional Disc on the counter still sealed. I ask her how much it is and she gave it to me for nothing. Is it worth anything?? Was that a good score???[/QUOTE]

No, I'm in Ohio. The only reason I even asked about it is I've read some threads on here that have mentioned it. So I figured what the hell. She tried to ring up the price like 4 times then said I'll just give it to you since it didn't come with your Gamecube. Funny thing is, I NEVER mentioned my Gamecube or anything. I just asked how much it was.

[quote name='Logain8955']So, Wavebirds don't have any rumble feature? Or is it a switch you can toggle on and off?[/QUOTE]
No rumble at all. Helps conserve battery power.

Don't forget to turn the controler OFF...i have forgotten this a few times lol...im not use to turning on and off controllers and this is my first wireless controler :)
[quote name='yeldarb367']No rumble at all. Helps conserve battery power.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='whitedeath']not to rain on anyones parade at all but metroid prime is 7.99 used at gamestop[/QUOTE]

Right but the wavbird is where the value lies.

I went to my K-mart, and didn't see anythin'. Is it bundled together in one box? Or do you gotta find the MP w/ that advertised on it? Wavebirds are nice.

It's in a clear, plastic clamshell-like thing. Yes the controller and game are packaged together. You'll know when you see it.

The Kmart I went to here in MO had these labeled for 19.99. I got the last one. The Mario Party ones were on "sale" for $69.99 I think. I didn't really think that was much of a bargain.

i went to check today, i'm lazy and have waited this long. All mine had were the mario part bundles and plenty of LCD screens.

i THINK they jacked the price back up... always check the date of the OP and don't wait too long for it .. :)
]
[quote name='scp89']one by me has both the wb with mario party and the wb with metroid[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back