Metro Redux Uncovered Developer Trailer Release 08/29/14

s0undwav3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
75 (100%)
http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/dj8zei/metro-redux-uncovered-trailer (the only way to watch this is in HD).  The overlay from original to redux is pretty impressive.  All in game footage.  Not a movie like (...umm Sleeping Dogs)

This is how a remastered game trailer should always be presented.  I haven't bought a single remastered / definitive edition game yet on PS4 but I think this will be my first.  Or maybe PC but I don't have a 4K monitor yet.  

I love the new Spartan and Survival modes.  That looks like something that will be great for replay-ability.  Ranger mode changes to allow you to see how much ammo  you have with the status on your guns (not in HUD).  So looks like all the gun models will be redone to actually have working displays on all of them.

I have both games on PC but the worst thing about the game is the enemy A.I.  The whole AI was pretty weak.  That kinda takes you out of the immersion.  In this 5 minute trailer they give a full minute talking about improving AI.  Excellent, these guys know and heard from their user community and it looks as though they have really focused on building a new game engine and AI for both 2033 and Last Light, and all the cool kill moves will be added into 2033.  

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back