Metroguide...not exactly free, but not exactly work, either.

steamdemon

CAG Veteran
So I recently found this site, and I've been mooching the freestuff section so I figure I might as well contribute.
Metroguide.com is an online community that provides reviews for restaurants, hotels, stores, bars, and other venues that would be useful to know about for folks traveling to and from places. You get rewarded with points for writing reviews of places you've shopped, eaten, or spent the night; the reviews don't have to be 2 pages long, but they shouldn't be 2 words either. Here's the kicker; the rewards are pretty good. You get a return rate of $1 for every review you write, and you can get gift cards for Olive Garden, Target, Borders, Best Buy (!!!), and tons of other stuff. And they really do deliver; I've got over $100 worth of best buy cards, and my fiancee has $100 for target. It's not really free, because you're writing reviews to earn your rewards, but its not that hard either.
If you're interested, go to Metroguide.com and check it out. If you PM me your email address, I can send you a referral to your email account (BTW: they don't send any spam, and customer service is prompt and courteous) which benefits me a little, or you can just sign up on your own.
Of course, I'd rather you sign up under me, but if you don't want to benefit ANYONE, then just do your own thing :boxing: :p
I'd like to ask that people not just flood the site with crap reviews for restaurants and things you've never been to; they seem like a pretty decent group of folks, so try to give a little for what you get.
Long winded post over. Thanks for the free stuff, CAG.

bread's done
Back