Metroid Fusion, Zero Mission, Wario Ware Inc. $10 at KBToys (B&M)

rabbitt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Not sure if this is YMMV, but mine had a bin with lots of crappy games for $10. There was a list that said all of the games that were included. Some highlights were Metroid Fusion, Metroid Zero Mission, Wario Ware inc: Microgame$, and Final Fantasy VII. Also, sorry if this is a repost.

Here is the complete list of games. Thanks for the list Stealthy.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']This was at KB I went to yesterday and I damn near had a joygasm. Metroid Prime was $5 and Mega Man Zero 2 was $10.[/quote]

damn you guys are making me drive to the next town over to check on these deals

Dammit, the KB's around here suck!!! If anyone is able to do me a favor and pickup Metroid Fusion & Zero Mission for $10 each, then PM with cost of Media Mail shipping rate with Delivery Confirmation & Insurance (I would figure this would come out to less than $5 if you shipped in a bubble envelope) to 07607 zip code. I can pay by PayPal.

Thanks in advance, if someone is able to do this.

There were some games at KB, but I didn't know to look out for these specifically, so I must of missed them. (Wario Ware I know didn't have the yellow tag on it, but it might've been on a printed-out list they had up, I only glanced over it.)

Saw this deal when I was in there today. They had a full list of eligible games. Most of it was crap (He-Man, etc.)but there were a few good ones:

Metroid Zero
Metroid Fusion
Wade Hixton's Punchout
WarioWare
Duel Masters

definitely worth checking out for CAGs, especially those looking for Sword of Mana and Advance Wars 2, since BB is always out - save on the shipping as well.

my haul:

GBA:

Metroid: Zero Mission $10
Advance Wars 2 $10
Sword of Mana $8.75

GC:

Super Monkey Ball 2 $4.99

XBOX:

Voodoo Vince $4.99
Grabbed By The Ghoulies $4.99
LOTR: Return of the King $4.99

Some other markdowns I saw -

Syberia (XBOX) $4.99
SW KOTOR (Non PH copies) (XBOX) $4.99
Amped (XBOX) $4.99
Kill Switch (GBA) $10
Wario Ware (GBA) 10

this was in NJ BTW

:)

[quote name='djak1']definitely worth checking out for CAGs, especially those looking for Sword of Mana and Advance Wars 2, since BB is always out - save on the shipping as well.

my haul:

GBA:

Metroid: Zero Mission $10
Advance Wars 2 $10
Sword of Mana $8.75

GC:

Super Monkey Ball 2 $4.99

XBOX:

Voodoo Vince $4.99
Grabbed By The Ghoulies $4.99
LOTR: Return of the King $4.99

Some other markdowns I saw -

Syberia (XBOX) $4.99
SW KOTOR (Non PH copies) (XBOX) $4.99
Amped (XBOX) $4.99
Kill Switch (GBA) $10
Wario Ware (GBA) 10

this was in NJ BTW

:)[/quote]

Holy jesus, that's a crazy haul. Monkey Ball 2 for $5? AHHHHHHH!

By the way, are these price drops, or are they sales for a limited time only? I might go to Manhattan sometime soon and I'll try to check out KB Toys for any of these deals. Also, does anyone have the full list of price drops or sales?

[quote name='Xevious']Is Warioware for GBA or Gamecube?[/quote]

The sign said it included GBA version. Didn't check the GC list since I don't have a GC.

Nothing at my store in Milpitas CA other than a couple craptacular titles like Road Rash.

[quote name='pete5883'][quote name='djak1']

this was in NJ BTW

Which KB?[/quote]

piscataway - the one at middlesex mall...dont bother with woodbridge mall - nada

thats a CAG haul :cool:

[quote name='FunkSoulBrother']
Holy jesus, that's a crazy haul. Monkey Ball 2 for $5? AHHHHHHH![/quote]

Got Syberia for 5, and Metroid Zero Mission, He-Man(it's a fun game), and Wario Ware GBA, NOT THE GC VERSION. If someone can get me a MM Zero 2 I would trade it for either Metroid Zero Mission or Wario Ware since they had a bunch of extras. Also if anyone got a copy of Wario Ware GBA and opened it i just have a question about something, i'd appreciate it.

[quote name='jputahraptor']Got Syberia for 5, and Metroid Zero Mission, He-Man(it's a fun game), and Wario Ware GBA, NOT THE GC VERSION. If someone can get me a MM Zero 2 I would trade it for either Metroid Zero Mission or Wario Ware since they had a bunch of extras. Also if anyone got a copy of Wario Ware GBA and opened it i just have a question about something, i'd appreciate it.[/quote]

i have the game... not from KB tho (wario ware gba)

what was your question?

thealternakid, you got it, but i won't get the chance to get back up to kb till this weekend, is your copy new/sealed?

Stealthy, did you get your copy new? My looked funny, i was just wondering what paperwork came with the game. Also i gotta leave your feedback, did you ever leave me any?

Those 3 GBA games were all 10 each by the way.

Wait theAlter, your post makes it sound like your gonna trade me a copy of metroid, im looking for a copy of Mega Man Zero 2, my store has a bunch of copies of WarioWare and Metroid ZM? Maybe i just read your post wrong but you do have access to Zero 2 right?

my bad, i have MM zero 2 and would trade it for a copy of metroid zero mission, i shouldve written that differently
my copy is brand new and sealed
i will pm you my addy and stuff

[quote name='djak1'][quote name='pete5883'][quote name='djak1']

this was in NJ BTW

Which KB?[/quote]

piscataway - the one at middlesex mall...dont bother with woodbridge mall - nada[/quote]

I may be forced to check my two local KB's, though neither probably have anything anyway, it's worth a shot for $10 Zero Mission

Well, I went to the KB site and looked up stores, and there are a lot more around me than I thought. I am going to check stores in the following NJ cities tomorrow and I'll let people know if anything good is there:

Paramus (4 stores)
Englewood
Ramsey
Elmwood Park
Secaucus
West Caldwell
Wayne

If they have the stock, I'll try and pick up titles for people. My funds are kind of low, but I should be able to swing 10 $10 titles. Post your wants here and I'll check before I leave tomorrow morning (figure between 10 - 11am EST).

ok... i went into my KB and they had none of the games in stock but a hand written sign on the glass case where GBA games are stored saying:

Select GBA titles $10
and proceeded to list a bunch including: (going from memory)
mega man battle chip challenge
kill.switch
metroid zero mission
metroid (thats all it said)
wario ware
smashing drive
wade hixtons counter punch
need for speed porsche unleashed
ripping friends (wtf?)

and prob about 15-20 others.... mostly suckier titles tho...

if anyone would be so kind as to grab me a wario ware, metroid zero mission, and/or metroid fusion sealed from one of these KB's i would be more than happy to pay cost plus shipping and a lil more!

There is a kb store in the milford, ct mall that is going out of business, and they claim that they have 30% off video game software. Everything is behind the counter, and I could not get close enough to see titles let alone prices.

The kb store in the strip mall in stratford, ct is running the deal mentioned in this thread, though. They have huge green banners outside the store advertising the 75% off yellow sticker deal and the $5-10 toys. They had siberia for the xbox for $5, lotr:rotk for $5 (again xbox), medal of honor pacific assualt (xbox/cube) for $5, otogi 1 for $10, and a few other misc titles. They had some of the gba titles mentioned above as well for $10, but there aren't many copies of some of the games available. I think that there was only one copy of metroid zero mission left, maybe two copies of wario ware, etc. This was earlier today. The clerk said that the sale will be on for "awhile", but did not give me a specific date. As a side note, they had some good deals on board games, etc. if you have little kids to buy for.

Maybe these aren't "cheap" enough for some of you, but I'm here and felt like posting them anyway. ^_^

Test Drive: Eve of Destruction (PS2) -- $14.99 ($39.99 new on EBgames.com)

Terminator: The Redemption (Xbox) -- $14.99 ($39.99 new on EBgames.com, $29.99 used)

I've had my eyes on both these games for awhile, plus I had some extra Christmas money, so I got both of 'em. I would have loved to pick up Sword of Mana too, but I didn't see it.

Also, both of these were factory sealed (that may not be relevant to you, but I've actually bought games from KBs and had to take open copies).

[quote name='StealthySeal']http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/JakeT81588/000_0007.jpg

thank me later ;)[/quote]

Damn, thanks a lot, I appreciate it.

hey stealthy, did you get a copy of wario ware? cause i visited several kbtoys around my area and the only thing they had left were 15 or 16 copies of wario. so if you wanted one i would be more than happy to help out. for cost plus shipping, if you want it just pm me before 5pm tomorrow so i can go after work.

I went to the KB nearest me (Southpark Mall) and they only had their games marked at 30% off. Ugh! Metroid: Zero Mission was still marked at $34.99!

i ended up getting metroid fusion, wario ware, and wade hixtons counter punch...

if anyone can get an extra golden sun, mega man zero 2, metroid zero mission, or sabre wolf.... please do i really want any of those games!

Stealthy, which KB's did you hit? I was thinking about trying out the South Portland store at lunchtime...thanks!

All right, I'm heading out now. I've got 10 KB's to hit, so I may not be back until later tonight. :)

Stealthy, I'll see if I can pick up some of those titles for you. From what someone else told me about some stores in the area, the Metroid Zero Mission should be available.

I'll let you guys know what was available and what I got.

UPDATE: I went to my KBToys yesterday, but the bin was gone. I walked over to the video game section to find a pile of video game boxes on the floor :cry:

Also, thanks for the list Stealthy. Maybe my store was the only one to stop this deal...

bread's done
Back