Metroid: Other M $19.96 @ Walmart.com

Mattiful-Joe

Henshin a go-go, baby!
Just like the title says, folks :)

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Metroid-Other-M-Wii-Wii/14222429?findingMethod=rr

Walmart has free shipping to store on the item. A good deal for those who had been waiting to pick up this "controversial" Nintendo title.

Say what you will about the storyline, but for a Nintendo title, it is a rare combination of heavy story-telling and the Big N's usual AAA gameplay design. Production values are, as expected from a first party Ninty game, phenomenal.

For under $20, this game is worth the ride.

Not to mention various other places have had this new and used for $20 for a while now. $20 for Other M is more of the norm these days.

This is probibly the most hated metroid game ever sadly. They really damaged samus's character in this game according to a lot of people who have played it which is sad if true

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm open to all sorts of different gameplay styles and even new interpretations of old classics, but Metroid: Other M left me a little cold. I suppose the game itself, from a mile-high perspective, plays okay, but I couldn't deal with the imprecise controls during heavy combat and the lack of responsiveness in many other areas. I could go on but I'd just be repeating what others have already said.

In the end, it's really not a game for everybody but those who like it really like it. I recommend renting it or borrowing it first.

bread's done
Back