Metroid OTHER M NEW 9.99 @ EB Games

[quote name='maigoyume']Thanks for the heads up OP, would've jumped on it if I hadn't already picked it up for $20 on amazon.[/QUOTE]

I would buy it AGAIN for the EXCLUSIVE EB Portfolio,

OMG, that thing is SWEET

[quote name='gamer602']I would buy it AGAIN for the EXCLUSIVE EB Portfolio,

OMG, that thing is SWEET[/QUOTE]

Do you think we will get the art folio? It is listed on the website as a bonus, but it says that the bonus is for reserving the game. Either way, we'll see I suppose

There are a bunch of the recent daily deals back to 9.89, eg van halen

Ugh, the idiots on rfd already bragging of ordering metroid 10 at a time...wont expect this to arrive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what I hate more about this game, the massive price drop (I bought it for $45 when it came out) or the Samus's monologues.
icon13.gif

Thanks Op, got two copies (one for friend and the other myself).

I wonder if futureshop will still price match it at 9.99, last time I was with friend we were price matching for Strange Journey from best buy, they almost didn't give the 10%, said something about they didn't have stock (I told them we were just over best buy and they have at least 1 copy, so she gave the 10% off too), but if they can price match without stock then that'll be pretty cool, I wouldn't have to wait until after christmas for the game. (Well I'm kind of lazy with the rainy weather so meh, can't really beat siting at home and gaming knowing the game will probably arrive next week).

[quote name='gizmo29']Thanks OP!!

PM'd a copy at Futureshop for $4.99, sweet price:applause:[/QUOTE]

Easiest PM ever. The CSR had already been handing them out @ $5, and it's super helpful how every single EB has the game in stock :lol:

I ordered mine December 24, it went into "verification" state for "security reasons". Now the order shows "open" on the order list, and when clicked to open it, it shows "pending". I wish they'd hurry up :p

[quote name='kdnewton']I ordered mine December 24, it went into "verification" state for "security reasons". Now the order shows "open" on the order list, and when clicked to open it, it shows "pending". I wish they'd hurry up :p[/QUOTE]

I wished they hurry too, me and my friend both wanted it so I ordered 2 copies. They seemed to have cancel my order and is only shipping one (backlogged) copy..

I have received no emails from them explaining why or any changes to the order... I guess we should have tried pm at futureshop or bestbuy for them instead.

[quote name='gamer602']mine shipped!

2 copies for me! :)[/QUOTE]

Really?! that's weird.

Maybe I just ordered too late then. I remember ordering and the next five minutes it was off the site.

Never mind I got it fixed by calling.

They said they will honor two copies for that price and whoever was adjusting it must have had a mixed up, so now I'm back to 2 copies back ordered. Yay both me and my friends will get it after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered 1 copy of the game and Vanquish. Metroid: Other M shipped today for $9.99! For some reason Vanquish didn't. When it does, I will have to return it anyways as I ordered another copy because I feared this wouldn't go through.

Long story short, if you ordered Metroid: Other M when it was 9.99, check your order history on gamestop.ca, as it may have shipped now.

I just received an email notifying me that mine shipped this afternoon. GameStop must have been hammered after Christmas for them to be this slow with an item ordered (the day) before Christmas.

[quote name='Frankfurt1985']...Long story short, if you ordered Metroid: Other M when it was 9.99, check your order history on gamestop.ca, as it may have shipped now.[/QUOTE]

ty. =) mine shipped.

Mine shipped too - should get it today. Only things that sting are the $4.99 shipping (couldn't find anything else to get), and that they use Purolator... better hope you're home when they deliver or else have a way to venture out to their shipping depot in the middle of nowhere.

[quote name='wampa1']Mine shipped too - should get it today. Only things that sting are the $4.99 shipping (couldn't find anything else to get), and that they use Purolator... better hope you're home when they deliver or else have a way to venture out to their shipping depot in the middle of nowhere.[/QUOTE]

Hmm I lover Purolator...their depot is in the city centre area of where I live...

Always get other games and return to the store and NEVER pay for shipping.

bread's done
Back