Metroid Prime 2: Echoes & Call of Duty: Finest Hour $37.88 @ Target

ananag112

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes & Call of Duty: Finest Hour are each $37.88 at Target this week. Sorry if this was posted before, but I did not see it, so I posted it. Call of Duty: Finest Hour is that price for all systems.

[quote name='Kuma']you people are killing my wallet here[/quote]

:D

yeah, give me a break for christ's sake already... :p

I got Echoes at Sears today for $44.99 - $5 coupon - 10% discount for a grand total of $35.49 + tax.
I dont think I was supposed to get the 10% off, but I did and I wasn't going to say "Hey, should I be getting that 10% off and the coupon?"

[quote name='MarvinisaLunatic']I got Echoes at Sears today for $44.99 - $5 coupon - 10% discount for a grand total of $35.49 + tax.
I dont think I was supposed to get the 10% off, but I did and I wasn't going to say "Hey, should I be getting that 10% off and the coupon?"[/quote]
Good job on that purchase. Yeah you were supposed to get the 10% off today. Coupons and percent off sales are two different things. I get my stuff from Sears all the time using the sale price, coupons, AND 10% off when they have it to really get some good deals. Thats the way to buy. :)

Bah, I got it a couple of days ago for 50 dollars plus a free 10 dollar gift card at CC. I figured it would probably be the only deal on MP 2 for awhile... oh well, at least I got it for less than retail when you factor in the GC. Everyone who doesn't have this game yet should jump on it; its very very fun and might be even better than the first.

[quote name='addicted2games'][quote name='MarvinisaLunatic']I got Echoes at Sears today for $44.99 - $5 coupon - 10% discount for a grand total of $35.49 + tax.
I dont think I was supposed to get the 10% off, but I did and I wasn't going to say "Hey, should I be getting that 10% off and the coupon?"[/quote]
Good job on that purchase. Yeah you were supposed to get the 10% off today. Coupons and percent off sales are two different things. I get my stuff from Sears all the time using the sale price, coupons, AND 10% off when they have it to really get some good deals. Thats the way to buy. :)[/quote]

But the thing is the coupon was only good after 12 noon, and I think that the 10% off sale was before noon. They were taking down the "10% off!" signs in the electronic department as I was waiting in line to pay which is why I grabbed a flier and ripped out the coupon. I could have sworn my watch said like 12:15 when I finally got to pay.

[quote name='MarvinisaLunatic'][quote name='addicted2games'][quote name='MarvinisaLunatic']I got Echoes at Sears today for $44.99 - $5 coupon - 10% discount for a grand total of $35.49 + tax.
Good job on that purchase. Yeah you were supposed to get the 10% off today. Coupons and percent off sales are two different things. I get my stuff from Sears all the time using the sale price, coupons, AND 10% off when they have it to really get some good deals. Thats the way to buy. :)[/quote]

But the thing is the coupon was only good after 12 noon, and I think that the 10% off sale was before noon. They were taking down the "10% off!" signs in the electronic department as I was waiting in line to pay which is why I grabbed a flier and ripped out the coupon. I could have sworn my watch said like 12:15 when I finally got to pay.[/quote]
oh, my coupons have no time limit, just expiration dates. I get them all the time in the mail for having a Sears Premier card. I just wait for the sales and use the coupons and sales on the same purchase. I hardly ever pay full retail prices because of this and ebay.

[quote name='ananag112']What extra stuff does sonic collection have on Xbox compared to the GameCube version?[/quote]

It has the game gear sonic game plus a few genesis game.

I got an extra copy of Metroid Zero Mission for a present yesterday from Target, so I think I will return it, and pick up Prime 2. $37.88 - $29.99 = good times for me! :D

bread's done
Back