Metroid Prime 2: Echoes is freaking SWEET!!!

me too! let's see......... where was i? (RE4 and work interupted gameplay.)......oh yeah, i had gotten the power bomb, and now opening up areas and powering up my items. i think i have over 80% scans, and somewhere around 65% items.

i literally took notes while playing this game, so the backtracking wouldn't be as painful looking for items/paths. this method has saved me tons of time.

yes, MP2:Echoes is sweet indeed!

yeah BIOTCH!!!! Last night I finally found the power bomb guardian and beat his ass in 10 seconds. Seriously, it was the easiest boss in the game so far. I died like 5 times fighting the first guardian but I disposed of this chump wicked fast. The hardest part was finding it. Now it's on to explore a ton of places - I can finally get through those yellow doors!!!!

Did I mention that this is the SWEETest game I've played in a long time? :p

I'm in the middle of gathering keys and finding missile/energy/power bomb/ammo expansions. I got the light suit, so the dark world doesn't hurt me anymore!

Sorry. I don't think I caught how sweet this game is. :wink:

I finished up this bad boy a few days ago. I honestly thought I would just give up on the second to last boss. Even with help from gamefaqs it was still a bear but fun as hell.

I liked it about 10X more than the first. The world and mission was just more interesting.

[quote name='usickenme']I finished up this bad boy a few days ago. I honestly thought I would just give up on the second to last boss. Even with help from gamefaqs it was still a bear but fun as hell.

I liked it about 10X more than the first. The world and mission was just more interesting.[/quote]

Yeah, but was it sweet? Tell me it was sweet.

[quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='usickenme']I finished up this bad boy a few days ago. I honestly thought I would just give up on the second to last boss. Even with help from gamefaqs it was still a bear but fun as hell.

I liked it about 10X more than the first. The world and mission was just more interesting.[/quote]

Yeah, but was it sweet? Tell me it was sweet.[/quote]

Sweet? oh yeah...like candy.

I finally beat it. It says I got 100% complete, but I don't think I got every scan. I did get every expansion though. IMO, the first one was better. Even so, this game is highly recommended

bread's done
Back