Metroid Prime 3

[quote name='n64ra']damn, i want for 25$[/QUOTE]
Well people who are too cheap don't get what they want. Game isn't even that great. I have it for my Wii and played it for 1 hour and went back to my 360, that's just me though. You might score it for $30 shipped on ebay if you are lucky

[quote name='MikeHoncho']Well people who are too cheap don't get what they want. Game isn't even that great. I have it for my Wii and played it for 1 hour and went back to my 360, that's just me though. You might score it for $30 shipped on ebay if you are lucky[/quote]

i thought it was pretty good, except for the rediculous fetch quest near the end.

I checked mine monday and it was 50 bucks :(. I love metroid and nintendo, but with paying off a house its hard to come up with 50 bucks. But i'll keep looking and hearing from you fans if there are any sales. But i didnt leave empty handed, i did find bully on clearance for wii for 15 bucks so that and beating metroid prime 2 will keep me busy till then.

I don't know why a lot of people don't like the game; I effin' love it! I've clocked in a good 12 hours so far and it's insanely fun.

[quote name='Donnums']I don't know why a lot of people don't like the game; I effin' love it! I've clocked in a good 12 hours so far and it's insanely fun.[/QUOTE]
I don't like it because it's the same damn thing as Metroid Prime 1 and 2. Run to point A, scan this, roll into ball, and alot of the same puzzles. (ex: turn into morph ball, roll down a preset path and then use the bomb to open the door) and continue this for 15+ hours. The only FPS to ever keep my attention that long was Bioshock and this isn't no Bioshock.

the game doesnt take that long to complete. i finished it bw 8-9 hrs and had a lot more fun with this one than i did with the hard as balls metroid prime 2

[quote name='solo_boy3']the game doesnt take that long to complete. i finished it bw 8-9 hrs and had a lot more fun with this one than i did with the hard as balls metroid prime 2[/quote]
When I passed it I scanned everything possible and collected almost everything, I don't speed through games. Sure it took me a couple months to pass but I only played it like 1 hour a week or sometimes not at all. Also my little brother played like half of the game since we usually switched off

thats straight...what i didn't like about 3 was how at the end it would erase your file so you couldn't go back and find everything that you missed (i kno that if you didnt save, it wouldnt erase but i was an idiot)

bread's done
Back