Metroid Prime and Zelda: OOT for Gamecube

Acrylic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Well, I stopped at my pawn shop today, like I do every week. And today, I found a sweet deal.
AUT_1332.jpg

AUT_1333.jpg

I got both those for the combined price of $11. Metroid Prime for $7, and OOT for $4.

Metroid Prime, the games, the manuals, and discs were in PERFECT condition.

OOT was without a case (came in a ziplock baggie) and had scratches on the bottom. But hey, it was only $4. I can buy a case and whatnot, and I can get it buffered.

Anyways, I think I got a good deal. I also want to know if my version of Metroid Prime is somewhat rare, because I've never seen it before.

I could be wrong-- but i think that version came in the Gamecube MP bundle. Nice deal ya got there! I wish there were more pawnshops around me.

metroid prime is the special version that comes with the gamecube, but the way i see it, you get an extra disk with a demo of metroid prime 2 and some videos. awesome find

[quote name='spin03']metroid prime is the special version that comes with the gamecube, but the way i see it, you get an extra disk with a demo of metroid prime 2 and some videos. [/QUOTE]

Exactly how I saw it. They also had a normal Metroid Prime, but it was the same price as this one. So I figured, Why not?

So, I got it. :D

bread's done
Back