Metroid Prime Hunter: Friend Codes

Are we going to just keep going until the DS can't handle anymore. Or are we going put a cap on. On that matter anyone know what the cap is. I have everyone so far added and no problems.

Just updated everyone, hey Rolento, I keep getting an error (86420) coming into your guys game. I'm still trying, but if you guys want to go, feel free.

Just got my DS and Metroid prime hunters a day ago

heres my info:

name: Undying
code: 1546-8667-1026

please add me to your friends list and someone should sticky this....did i just say that?

I haven't played much online, but here's my friend code. I hopefully will be playing more wifi soon. Since there's 30 already on the list, if you add me, please let me know in the thread or PM me and I'll add you also.

Immortal 4596-2904-7238

[quote name='ImmortalfWd']I haven't played much online, but here's my friend code. I hopefully will be playing more wifi soon. Since there's 30 already on the list, if you add me, please let me know in the thread or PM me and I'll add you also.

Immortal 4596-2904-7238[/QUOTE]

I was joking about the 30 person limit.

[quote name='Swingman']I was joking about the 30 person limit.[/QUOTE]

Huh? I meant I didn't want to enter all 30 codes if half the people aren't active. :D

[quote name='ImmortalfWd']Huh? I meant I didn't want to enter all 30 codes if half the people aren't active. :D[/QUOTE]

pretty much a little less than half are active.

[quote name='ImmortalfWd']Huh? I meant I didn't want to enter all 30 codes if half the people aren't active. :D[/QUOTE]

oh, on the 3rd page of this thread, I joked about having a 30 person limit on the list. I thought you were referring to that.

can someone tell me how nice the multiplayer is in this game? Im curious as to if I wanna get this game or not if it plays really well.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']can someone tell me how nice the multiplayer is in this game? Im curious as to if I wanna get this game or not if it plays really well.[/QUOTE]

probably the most polished multiplayer out there for the DS. Amazing that the DS can handle this game, but the only complaint is server problems and bad connections outside of gameplay.

My Friend Code is:

3221-9011-3624 - Name: Chronus - Location: Texas

I'm adding everyone, so I hope to see you soon.

--Jack Kieser

ok...i have added everyone so far but it seems that not everyone has done the same. its been almost a week since i posted my friend code.

for all that have posted their codes: PLEASE UPDATE YOUR FRIEND CODES!!!!!

out of the 35 codes in this thread only about 5 or 6 have added me. anyone else have this? this thread is going to die pretty quickly and once that happens i will delete all that havent added me.

get on the ball fellow cagers!!!!

I just havent seen more than 2 people on at any time. Ive got 33 people added (undying included) and the random times im on, no one is there.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I just havent seen more than 2 people on at any time. Ive got 33 people added (undying included) and the random times im on, no one is there.[/QUOTE]

ihavent seen anyone on ever but thats not what im worried about. my concern is that i cant see 70% of everyones hunter licenses because they havent added me then connected to wifi.

i have another board i go to that has a chat function so people can organize and chat in real time. it will make it a lot easier to get games going.

would anyone be interested in that?

I've played and seen about 4 people at most on at a time. YOu just have to find out when people are normally on, and notify them ahead of time that you would like to play... I find it works the best that way.

I'll probably be retiring from hunters soon, but I may be off and on in the past few days.

undyingforce5: do I show up for you?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I've played and seen about 4 people at most on at a time. YOu just have to find out when people are normally on, and notify them ahead of time that you would like to play... I find it works the best that way.

I'll probably be retiring from hunters soon, but I may be off and on in the past few days.

undyingforce5: do I show up for you?[/QUOTE]

yup

well i got the game from a buddy... so here is my info

Name: Sir Daniel------------- Location: California------ Code: 1890-4775-1910

PM me your Metroid Prime: Hunters information if you want to play a game against me, I'm looking for people who play at least a couple of times a week.

Metroid Prime: Hunters Info:

Nickname: Jon
Code:

Private message me if you add me and give me your info.

Hey. I just got the game and added GameFreak1000 and clumsychu to my friends list. If anyone else still plays feel free to add my code - 0730 9239 1583 and pm me with your code.

bread's done
Back