Metroid Prime Pinball - $23 Shipped @ NewEgg.com

mine too is still not transferred. I keep almost buying it elsewhere, but don't want to lest I come home and find out that my order has been processed. But I don't want to cancel my order either unless it's about to go through. It's quite the predicament.

[quote name='klingon666']Just got my copy of mine delivered about 10 minutes go by ups Hope everybody get theirs soon........[/QUOTE]

Got mine today as well.

It was delivered by UPS - but in a FedEx box. I was expecting the game to be smashed by disgrunted UPS workers but all was well.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='moojuice']OMFG, just got a confirmation. Finally, yay. Hopefully I'll get it monday.[/QUOTE]
HOLY REGGIE FIL-AIMES, ME TOO
Finally.
EDIT: By the way, the game is now in stock, complete with "add to cart" button. Still a great deal for anyone looking to get it.

after the order not showing up on my acount for a week and it being backordered my order shipped today.

Hmmm... tempting, but I hesitate because I've never seen a pinball game resembling anything close to the real thing let alone better.

moojuice, I think your insert of that guy is just cool and you really wanted this deal to go threw for you...........I was just happy for you..........Cause (we can not get what we always want)

Thanks kilngon I guess. And thats a weird ship date. Mine says the 8th, which seems like it may be the same day I get GRAW overnighted. Which would suck because then after all this waiting, MPP would just sit there while I immerse myselfe in GRAW >_

[quote name='amusedtoe']So it's really worth it huh?[/QUOTE]

It depends on what you're looking for in a game. I personally was a little dissapointed by this game. The gameplay in and of itself was superb, but there are only 6 single player tables in the whole game, and 4 of which are merely boss battles, making the total package feel a little too thin.

But mostly I'm not into the game much, because I mostly play my DS on the bus or during short breaks, and my average game of multi-table pinball (the main single player game) generally lasts anywhere from 10-30 min, and I rarely have that much time to commit to a game on the go. I guess there's the time-attack mode with the boss battles, but I never got in to time attack modes in games. I'm probably going to sell my copy soon, but I'll play it at least a little more before I do.

Well I just decided to use the $20 I saved from the Cheapy awards sale, should be able to occupy me for a plain ride at least.

Oh how I love and yet hate you Newegg. You always drop crap a week after I order from you. Good thing you're so bloody awesome to begin with.

Ok, I finally pulled the trigger since I can't find it locally near this price. Thanks OP & senor_juan for seeing the price drop.

bread's done
Back