Metroid Prime Trilogy Collector's Edition - pricing

keigetsu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
I'm looking into getting a sealed copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy: Collector's Edition. For the most part, I'm seeing it for around $80-90. Has anyone seen anything better anywhere, or is this about right? Only looking for a sealed copy.

Thanks.

Thanks, flame. Too bad my small town doesn't have much in terms of video game shopping. I'll keep looking around I guess!

[quote name='bredbu']ill sell you a copy for 60 :)[/QUOTE]

Haha, is it sealed? ;)

Thanks for the advice guys. Like I said, I'm really only looking for a sealed copy and we don't have anything like Target or BestBuy around here (Walmart and a Gamestop that just opened up last week) so I'm mostly limited to online right now.

I know it isn't sealed, but I managed to snag a Used - Like New one from Amazon's Warehouse Deals for $45. It was pristine with everything and even the code still worked.

You might be able to snag a new one on eBay for 50-60 but outside of Target I haven't seen new ones for cheaper than 70 or so.

[quote name='bk187']I know it isn't sealed, but I managed to snag a Used - Like New one from Amazon's Warehouse Deals for $45. It was pristine with everything and even the code still worked.[/QUOTE]

What code???

I think my KMart has a few sealed copies still on the shelf. I'll be running right by there in a few. If you want, I'll pick up a copy for you... just pay me for the game + shipping.

[quote name='LordFlux']I think my KMart has a few sealed copies still on the shelf. I'll be running right by there in a few. If you want, I'll pick up a copy for you... just pay me for the game + shipping.[/QUOTE]

Just out of curiosity how much would the game be at Kmart? I'm pretty interested in your proposal....

I think it was $49.99. I'm in Georgia and sales tax here is 7%. So like $53.50.

I'm about to head out the door. I'll post up what I find when I get back -- if they have a few copies, I'll go ahead and grab them.

i have a sealed copy of metroid prime trilogy in my lowball with no bids click my cml tag

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again for all the responses. LordFlux let me know if you found anything--I'll go for yours first since you're going out of your way for it, unless Mafoo wants it that badly and you only end up with one.

Alright, I'm back. They had 2 copies. Both are in good condition -- no torn plastic. There is a price sticker on the front and a security tag on the back.

keigetsu, one is yours. Let me know if you want the other one, Mafoofoo. Price is $53.49 + shipping.

yeah i seen two copies at kmart back in august.

bought one of em(wish i woulda bought the other, thought itd still be there that friday, but it wasnt).

even then it was a huge surprise seeing it in store for $50.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If you have a Sears anywhere near you OP I'd check there since I believe it went to $4.97 on clearance there a while ago.[/QUOTE]

We do have a Sears, actually, but it's pretty small and pretty sad and mainly filled with washing machines. This town gets more awesome with each post.

Once again, thanks for all the help. PM'd you LordFlux.

I know some Sears stores(Ithaca NY mall one that I can remember) stopped selling video games a while ago and some Sears stores are just Sears Brand Central where they just sell appliances and the like.

bread's done
Back