Metroid Prime Trilogy (used) 39.99 @ GS.com

urmomlikesme

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
I don't know if this is the write thread to post it in but here it goes. Gamestop.com currently has Metroid Prime Trilogy used available for 39.99 and it says it is guaranteed to have all the original artwork and manuals in a box. To sweeten the deal you can use Cag16 promo code to get 16% off and if you have an edge card it stacks.

Here's the link:
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/productDetails.aspx?sku=917599

Get it while it's hot I saw this available last night around the same time but decided to wait til the morning to go do some trade in's to bring the price the price down to dirt cheap and it was no long available in the morning. I just placed my order and with both coupon's the price was $33.XX -$29.XX for a grand total price of ~$4 :cool:

Yeah I saw one of these the other night at a Gamestop, and had to laugh because it didn't have the slipcase. Just the steelcase with 3 nice yellow GS Used stickers on it. I'm SO glad I picked it up on clearance at Best Buy.

I have found these at a few different gamestops recently. I really dont think they will be as "rare" as what people think. I mean, it was mass produced to begin with, and discontinued because no one wanted it. That would be like thinking Wario land: Shake it will be rare. Sure they arent making it anymore, but its because it didnt sell. Just my .02

Its not rare. The only difference between this and any other game is that we actually knew when production stopped. So everyone freaks out and says "OMG its the rarez now" gotta buy it quick!

[quote name='Purkeynator']Its not rare. The only difference between this and any other game is that we actually knew when production stopped. So everyone freaks out and says "OMG its the rarez now" gotta buy it quick![/QUOTE]

This. Every store I go to still has a bunch of them in stock, even if they're still $50. If MPT was really worth all this hype, then price wouldn't be a big issue and my local Target wouldn't have a row of them just sitting there.

bread's done
Back