Metroid Zero Mission for how much?

using today's exchange rate, 12.99 GBP comes out to $24.01.

not much of a deal, especially when you need a PAL GBA to play it, and you'll need it all shipped over to the US.

[quote name='xplode427']no regions on gba[/quote]

I stand corrected!

given all the PAL GBA games I see for sale, I figured they were region-coded. thanks for the info ;)

[quote name='Masterkyo']Metroid: Zero Mission (GBA) $24.99 - $5 off Coupon = $20.99 at Bestbuy this WEEK ;)

The Lowest Price you can FIND!!![/quote]

Masterkyo,

Bestbuy starts selling these tomorrow, right?

[quote name='Masterkyo']Metroid: Zero Mission (GBA) $24.99 - $5 off Coupon = $20.99 at Bestbuy this WEEK ;)

The Lowest Price you can FIND!!![/quote]

Umm $19.99 I think :lol:

Go to the store and grab the Gamer's Gift Card and put a few bucks on it. It includes a $5 off coupon, so just use the coupon and whatever money you put on it towards the game.

i just played this game for like 20 mins and its actully amazing! which shocked me because i was terrible at the 1st metroid, im actully going to pick this up 20$ is a steal! thanks

You can always find Gamer gift card at Cashier Register or Near by Cashier Register 3 feets ;)

Also, check the expiration date

[quote name='zombie73']Wednesday.

[quote name='waxHead']Masterkyo,

Bestbuy starts selling these tomorrow, right?[/quote][/quote]

I got mine today.

I started it up last night intending to play only for 10 minutes. 3 hours later I have to force myself to stop!! Not only is it nostolgic to the first game but there are also nods towards Super Metroid!

The Best Buy deal is fucking pointless unless you have a B&M near you. I preordered the fucking thing and now its on back order. fuck the five dollars, im buying it retail.

Guys, PAL and NTSC are TV standards. A Gameboy does not output image to a TV, hence no difference.

Also, I've never heard of a handheld system with region lockouts. The point of a handheld system is you can take it with you whenever you go - including flights and stuff, and you can buy GBA games at most airports just like you can buy a paperback to pass the time on a flight.

[quote name='eldad9']Guys, PAL and NTSC are TV standards. A Gameboy does not output image to a TV, hence no difference.

Also, I've never heard of a handheld system with region lockouts. The point of a handheld system is you can take it with you whenever you go - including flights and stuff, and you can buy GBA games at most airports just like you can buy a paperback to pass the time on a flight.[/quote]

the only reason I initially thought the GBA might be region-specific is the GameCube GB player. those are basically consumer versions of the development tool programmers use when designing the games, and as it outputs to a tv, it has the possibility of being region-coded. certainly the argument of leaving hand-helds region-free makes sense, but with the way things work in this world, I wouldn't have been surprised if it was the other way around.

seems to me this is YMMV. I went to one Best Buy and they do not allow me to do it there. I went to another and I got it for 19.99.

The cool thing was is that I took everything to the counter. I told the guy I'm going to put money on this GGC and use the coupon. He said no problem. He said he suggests people do this, but they never listen. I don't see why. It's not a scam. You get a GGC and get a coupon. I don't see how they could deny you.

bread's done
Back