MGO Code Giveaway thread

pellucidity

CAGiversary!
I know I'm not the only one who picked up an extra copy of the.

This thread's for anyone who wants to give away an extra code.

NO REQUESTS.

I have one to give away myself - first person who PMs me the name of the greatest football team in the world gets one. My av is a hint.

It's been won. Hopefully some other CAGs will share the wealth.

I hope somebody else offers a code. Mine doesn't work because it's only 9 digits and I've emailed Konami about it 3 times already, and they just refuse to reply to me.

[quote name='Malice']I hope somebody else offers a code. Mine doesn't work because it's only 9 digits and I've emailed Konami about it 3 times already, and they just refuse to reply to me.[/quote]

Same thing happened to me, luckily a nice CAG had an extra code and gave it to me. So if Konami ever emails me back a new code I should have one to offer. Sucks for those who preorder and got screwed over.

[quote name='Thongsy']Same thing happened to me, luckily a nice CAG had an extra code and gave it to me. So if Konami ever emails me back a new code I should have one to offer. Sucks for those who preorder and got screwed over.[/quote]Yeah, I'm really pissed off because I wanted to partake in the MGO beta badly. Someone told me Konami would email me pretty quickly after I explained the problem, but it's been almost 4 days now, and nothing...

*sigh*

bread's done
Back