MGS 4 Pre-Order $51.99 @ Fry's Online 5/30 - 6/03

Shipping is $6.32 for ground shipping. That totals to $58.31. It isn't really a deal, but I guess it's better than nothing.

[quote name='Gamehead']Shipping is $6.32 for ground shipping. That totals to $58.31. It isn't really a deal, but I guess it's better than nothing.[/quote]
Not to mention TAX forget it. Fry's has turned out to be a complete bust for gaming the last few years NO THANKS

[quote name='tightclaws']Not to mention TAX forget it. Fry's has turned out to be a complete bust for gaming the last few years NO THANKS[/QUOTE]

Frys online, maybe. But Frys B&M has always been good to me. They'll likely have this same price in store on release day, which is where I'll be headed.

[quote name='getmyrunon']Frys online, maybe. But Frys B&M has always been good to me. They'll likely have this same price in store on release day, which is where I'll be headed.[/quote]

Sadly there is only one Fry in IL and its way far from where I'm at . not only that but they have the worst service I have ever dealt with, they only get a few of the sale games and then they do stuff like hiding them until the sale is over. With the price of gas and hassle of dealing with Fry's that price is no bargin at all.

[quote name='tightclaws']Sadly there is only one Fry in IL and its way far from where I'm at . not only that but they have the worst service I have ever dealt with, they only get a few of the sale games and then they do stuff like hiding them until the sale is over. With the price of gas and hassle of dealing with Fry's that price is no bargin at all.[/quote]
....Hey I live by that frys........yeah it sucks.
Id rather go to best buy any day.

bread's done
Back