MGS V: Phantom Pain (PS4/XB1) $19.99 "new" @ GameStop

I like how not long ago I got $28 for the copy I traded in and now they are selling for less. Whoever gets my trade in will have a pristine copy at least, unlike the one I got from gamefly (wouldn't expect pristine from GF anyways).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea game is so good just a damn shame there were only 2 areas and obviously a nonexistent story for 90% of the game

Probably the worst game I've ever played that I also would score close to a 10/10 lol

I'll probably pick up Until Dawn again. It's not a new copy but I also don't have BBY credit on hand so this is just as good, just gotta make sure it has a case. Might just pick up MGS too. 

picked up bloodborne, until dawn and mgs v used for $47.22. i imagine at least one of these is a copy i traded in, between the black friday sale and redbox sales i believe i traded all 3 of these in at least twice a piece.

Want to get Bloodborne and Until Dawn used, but the CAG16 and SAVER not stacking like a few days ago, fuck

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody think there will be a game of the year version of Phantom Pain (PS4)?  I know there's DLC, but I'm not sure it's the type that will be lumped together in a single edition.

Also, for those interested in the PS3 version, Amazon has the Day 1 (PS3) for about $13

Anybody think there will be a game of the year version of Phantom Pain (PS4)? I know there's DLC, but I'm not sure it's the type that will be lumped together in a single edition.

Also, for those interested in the PS3 version, Amazon has the Day 1 (PS3) for about $13
Hell no, Konami has probably stop printing copies altogether. They'll likely sweep the game under the rug, let alone a GOTY edition which since it has no real DLC wouldn't add anything

I sold MGS and TLOU awhile back and I have some Gamestop credit so I may as well rebuy them for the collection. They are about $13 each after CAG16.

I actually forgot about CAG16...

Don't PURPro members get free shipping for spending a specific amount? Or do they no longer do that now?
I've never heard of that, I've been a member for a PUR Pro member for a few years now and GS has always charged me shipping without SAVER code.

I think it was a holiday promotion. Pro members got free shipping for a purchase $35+ or something like that. 

Or I possibly daydreamed the whole thing. Too many deals to remember correctly. 

Such a great game, story problems aside. Got 50 hours and still haven't got the final two story missions. Have friends who spent 100s of hours just get near where I'm at.

Please Kojima, keep making good games

Probably because some GameStops may only have a single gutted new copy. Most should have sealed ones behind the counter.
True story. Gamestop's definition of 'new' is different from the general public: we think of new as synonymous with factory sealed. However, on many occasions, back to the PSone days, I've bought their only 'new' copy and was handed the display copy with the guts. ::SMH:: As a collector, I refuse to buy anything online from Gamestop as I've been sent just a disc before - this drives me crazy! It would be one thing if there were price tiers for used stuff, but there aren't! A cruddy disc, sans everything, that Jimmy used as a coaster, is the same price as a gently used, complete copy. Grrrrrrrrrrr.... !!

tempted to go grab a used copy for xbone. I got rid of it awhile back and said I was gonna rebuy it on ps4 but really don't feel like replaying half of the game. 

Also wanna grab the reaper overwatch funko and some amazon credit. 

My local and only GS didn't even have any new copies. Amazon is full of only third party sellers also. I wonder if they actually did stop production. I find it hard to believe they did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back