MGS2 or MGS2:Substance for PS2

uScGoo

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for a good price on Metal Gear Solid 2 or Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance for the PS2. What are the best prices you've seen for each version, and is "Substance" worth paying extra $$?

If you can find it, I'd say get substance, cuz it has all that extra stuff to waste time on. But really, it's not that big of a difference, and honostly, I was kindo dissappointed in the VR missions anyways. I think they are of comparable price, about 10 to 15 bucks used, I think. Get whichever you can find, and if you find both, get Substance.

Hey guys. Thanks for the responses. So I'm guessing no web deals? I'll check out my local EBGames and GameStop...

Update, GameCrazy and EBGames has MGS2 used for $7.99. EBGames had Substance used ofr $26.99!!! I can't believe the huge mark up. I'm going to see if I can find substance for a little less than that....

i think substance is worth it, you get a bunch of extra missions and i have put over ten hours into the extra missions and am about 50% done

[quote name='Masterkyo']MGS2 for XBOX is cheaper (NEW) under $10 at TRU ;)[/quote]

I found mine at TRU, along with a new Eternal Darkness ($18), if you can get lucky. Otherwise, I think I saw Blockbuster selling a copy of Sons of Liberty.

I didn't know Substance on the PS2 was that rare. I got the last copy during the CC sale for 5 dollars, however. I haven't played it considering I had the original and beat that like 2 times, but, still. MGS2 is one of my favorite games of all time.

bread's done
Back